𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 再び

❝ ずっとそばにいてくれ ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

jeongin had been going to school for 5 weeks now and everything was going perfectly fine. he had made 5 new friends apart from jaehyuk, asahi and mashiho and he was really happy for it.

today though was just a bad day. he was late and he didn't even have time to eat or grab any food with him before literally bursting out of the house and running towards his school. the boy was panting when he reached the building and quickly ran to his first class which of course had already started but mrs shin, their biology teacher, didn't let him enter the lesson and almost gave him detention for being late.

so now jeongin was just wandering around the corridors not knowing what to do or where to go for the hour he had to spend before his next class. he was hungry and exhausted and he really wanted to just go and sleep. and that's exactly what he eventually decided to do.

he carefully ran to the rooftop, trying not to make much noise that could possibly get him caught. when he was finally out and free, he just threw his bag on the ground and let out a loud sigh.

the boy sat down next to his bag and closed his eyes ready to travel in dreamland but a loud noise coming from the other side of the rooftop made him open his eyes in shock and quickly stand up. he looked around him, trying to find what or who made the noise and suddenly his eyes landed on a specific brown haired boy who was also staring back at him.

jeongin of course recognized the boy. it was that creepy but also kinda cute male from the restroom. what is he doing here? he thought as he hesitantly started walking towards him with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"hello again." he spoke once he stopped walking and now stood in front of the other male.

the boy just stared at jeongin with his lips sealed. he kept still, not making any move, something that made jeongin's curiosity rise.

is he deaf? he thought as he let out a sigh and folded his arms in front of his chest, pouting slightly. "are you ignoring me?"

the other male still remained silent. jeongin huffed in annoyance and grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him closer to him and stared at him with narrowed eyes. "can you just talk? if you don't want me here i can leave but you have to tell me."

the boy though kept his mouth closed once again. but this time, he slowly reached for his bag, pulling out a small notebook from inside and writing something on it with a pen he found on his pocket.

jeongin cocked an eyebrow when the other male extended his hand, offering the notebook to him with the same cold and emotionless expression on his face.

jeongin took the notebook hesitantly and looked at it, his eyes widening in realisation as he read what the boy had written.

i'm mute.

now everything made sense.

that's why jeongin never got any response whenever he'd talk to him. the boy wasn't ignoring him, he was just unable to talk.

the younger chuckled softly as he awkwardly rubbed his nape. "uh sorry for pressuring you to talk all this time. i didn't know."

the other male just nodded and sat down on a bench beside them, holding his notebook close to his chest. jeongin sat down next to him and let out a yawn while staring at the boy.

"my name's jeongin by the way."

the other male wrote at his notebook again and handed it back to jeongin who smiled upon seeing the other's name.

i'm minho.

the younger of the two flashed minho a bright, toothy smile while offering his hand for a handshake. minho looked at him in confusion but he decided to accept the handshake and he slowly placed his hand in jeongin's bigger one.

"your hands are tiny!" jeongin giggled and a small grin appeared on his lips when he saw minho's ears redening at his words. he looked adorable when he blushed.

the older male pulled his hand out of jeongin's grip and wrote something on his notebook again, handing it to the other boy with a small pout on his lips. the younger boy read the words carefully and a chuckle escaped his lips once he finished.

shut the fuck up. :(

"you're so cute."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬