𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 家

❝ 一期一会 ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

after what looked like hours for jeongin, the car had finally stopped and was now being parked somewhere in front of what looked like a bar. chan instantly ran outside after turning off the engine and went to help felix get minho out as well. jeongin silently followed the two males out of the car and as soon as chan made sure that the vehicle was locked, he took the unconscious boy in his arms and started jogging towards a grey, almost torn down apartment building.

jeongin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, something that immediately caught felix's attention who simply grinned at the younger as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "you didn't expect us to live in a mere apartment right?"

jeongin turned around, hesitantly nodding as he met felix's sparkly eyes. the elder only laughed at the lack of the younger's response and began walking towards the building too, taking the younger with him by pushing him from behind with his hand.

"if we lived in a big ass castle and had hundreds of guards securing us like we were some kind of royalty as they show in movies, we would easily become a target. but now, living like normal citizens in a shitty apartment in the middle of the city doesn't really raise suspicions, am i right?"

jeongin was amused but he knew exactly what felix meant. of course a big house would make it easier for the enemies to find them and attack them but if they lived in a simple apartment just like every other normal person, it wouldn't be that easy for them to locate them.

the boy chose not to reply to felix's question and just silently continued following him, rushing behind chan's running figure whose arms were still holding minho's limp body tightly as he was heading towards their home.

and when they finally reached the place, jeongin felt his body freezing at the feeling of 4 unfamiliar couples of eyes staring right into his soul once he entered the apartment with felix's arms wrapped around his shoulders protectively. thankfully, the four unknown for jeongin males' eyes didn't stay at him for longer than five seconds as they instantly turned to look at chan when they realized that he had been holding an almost dead minho in his arms, soft and quick breaths leaving his lips after running for so long.

one of the boys worryingly got up and immediately rushed to chan's side, a loud gasp escaping his pink plush lips once the sight of the unconscious boy reached his eyesight. the man covered his mouth in shock, disbelief and concern lingering on his gaze. "w-what- who d-did this to him-" his voice came out pretty shaky which was really understandable considering how shocked and taken aback the male must have been.

felix unwrapped his arm from jeongin and walked up to the boy, the other three that were still sitting on the couch also joining him and gasping as well once they saw minho. the freckled male let out a sigh. "jeongin, his friend, found him by the trash cans and brought him to the park from where we picked them up. we don't know who hurt him but i think all of us have a slight idea who these people are."

they know who did this? jeongin wondered but never dared to speak his thoughts out loud, fearing that the six men standing in front of him would get angry at him.

"chan hyung, take min to my room.
i'm gonna get my stuff and go take care of his wounds." a sharp voice said and chan instantly walked away, heading towards another room with minho as the boy who had just spoken disappeared in the same room as well.

jeongin was just watching the boys running around the house awkwardly until a gentle hand touched his shoulder and made him turn around where he saw felix was smiling slightly at him. "do you want to sit down? i'll introduce my family to you."

the younger boy just nodded and sat on the couch right next to the freckled male whose smile was still decorating his delicate face. the remaining boys sat on the other couch, chan joining them after one or two minutes. minho was probably with whoever that short guy was, jeongin supposed.

"uh" felix began and cleared his throat, shooting a warm look at jeongin who was just sitting there awkwardly and internally shaking in fear. "guys, as i told you before this is jeongin, minho's friend from school."

the boys seemed shocked at felix's words and some of them looked like they didn't really believe him. "minho has friends at school? he never mentioned anything about any friend!" one of them spoke and jeongin unconsciously shrank into his seat.

chan let out a sigh "yea, minho doesn't really tell us anything anymore." he murmured and a frown appeared on his face for a brief moment before getting replaced by a bright smile towards jeongin. the younger tried to smile back but it came out too fake.

"hi jeongin, i'm jisung." suddenly, a blonde boy just some centimeters shorter than jeongin walked up to him and extended his hand for a handshake with a bright smile covering his face. the younger awkwardly placed his hand inside jisung's one and accepted the handshake which made the shorter giggle softly.

"don't look so scared, we aren't going to eat you." the tallest of all said and rolled his eyes. "the name's hyunjin by the way and i use he/him pronouns."

jeongin nodded and tried to smile but his lips couldn't curl up. "n-nice to meet you. my pronouns are he/him too, i think."

"you think? aren't you sure?" the third unknown person questioned and the younger male shook in fear.

"i-i don't know? i haven't really thought about it so..."

the other boy just shook his head but he grinned warmly nonetheless and offered his hand to jeongin for another handshake. "my name's seungmin. it's nice to finally meet a person that minho's close with."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

welcome to another
part of me not
knowing how the hell
to end a chapter :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬