𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 秘密

❝ 涙なんて見せないんた ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

minho was just peacefully enjoying his music inside his earbuds when he suddenly felt a hand grabbing his hood. the boy's eyes widened and he immediately turned around, something that he instantly regretted.

"well hello there. weren't you expecting to see us?"

minho mentally cringed at the voice and rolled his eyes, folding his arms in front of his chest. he was so used to it but he certainly hated it.

"oh you aren't going to respond, are you? you're playing the mute boy again." one of the others said and glared at minho who just reciprocated the gaze.

there were three boys standing in front of minho in total, all of them older and much taller than him but that didn't bother the boy at all. plus, this had been happening for years so he wasn't that scared anymore.

they're not going to do anything anyways. they'll just waste my precious time with their shit.

suddenly, one of the older boys, joonkyun, started walking closer to minho with a big teasing grin on his lips, making the younger boy look at him weirdly.

what is he doing?

"you know minho" he began and all of a sudden grabbed minho's shoulders and pushed him on the wall behind him, trapping him inside his arms. "i started taking boxing lessons a month ago and i already am pretty good at it."

minho gulped while the other two boys just started laughing.

these three had started picking on minho a while ago when he was still in freshman year. they firstly started bullying him for being mute as they never believed that the boy truly couldn't talk but things got worse when his sexuality somehow got exposed.

the bullying had always been verbal though. they never hurt him physically.

"minho, do you wanna see my boxing skills? i bet you're gonna get surprised by my talent."

the older male laughed and his friends just laughed along with him. and minho, for the first time in a while, felt genuinely scared.

he never minded all these comments he got every day but being hurt physically was something that worried him. what if he went home and they saw his wounds? things would go downhill for him if everyone found out about it.

the younger boy started shaking his arms, trying to get out of joonkyun's hold but the elder noticed and only held him tighter. the taller smirked and leaned closer to minho's face.

"you're not going anywhere fag" he whispered seductively in minho's ear, sending shivers in his entire body.

i'm doomed, minho thought and closed his eyes tightly when he felt joonkyun's fist colliding with his left cheek.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

minho had finally managed to escape from the older boys and he was now walking speedily on the school's corridor, heading towards the exit. he had his hood on, covering his face as much as he could and his hands were shoved under his sleeves, his nails thrusting in his palms harshly.

he had to hide everything from the others. if they saw anything, he'd get in trouble.

minho took a shaky breath when he spotted the black car waiting for him in front of the gates and he immediately pulled the hood more, trying to completely hide his face.

the boy walked out and quickly got in the car, sliding down next to the driver who was staring at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"hi? what's wrong?" the other male questioned when he saw him entering the car with his face hidden completely. minho just shook his head, pulling out his notebook and a pen.

i'm just tired.

the older boy sighed and turned his gaze on the street, starting the engine. "we'll be busy today so if you want someone to help you with your homework, you should text seungminnie."

minho nodded silently and put his notebook back in his bag. he was relieved that chan didn't say anything about the weird way he was acting but he was certain that the elder had many suspicions already.

he can read me like a book, minho thought and bit his lip anxiously, praying that the elder wouldn't try to interrogate him on their way home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

small filler chapter because
i wanted to update :)

also, thank you so much
for 3OO+ reads!! i'm so
so thankful to anyone that
reads this piece of ✨ trash✨

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬