𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. キラー

❝ お前らのやった事は全部お見通しだ ❞

°。°。°。°。°。• °。°。°。°。°。

"w-what?" there's no way jeongin was gonna believe this. no. a fifteen year old minho killing someone? that was impossible, wasn't it?

"you heard me innie." yedam said and pulled away from the shorter, sitting back on the bench next to mashiho who quickly wrapped his arms around the taller to comfort him.

"n-no. i-it can't be true..." jeongin whispered, his eyes still opened widely while his entire body had frozen on its spot. he was in shock and in denial as he couldn't ever believe something so horrible about his cute older friend.

"he didn't actually kill him." jaehyuk said quietly and looked up, meeting eyes with a confused jeongin. "i mean, he wasn't the one to pull the trigger. he just got him in a really dangerous situation and midam hyung, yedam's brother, took a bullet for him."

(a/n :: YES I USED MIDAM'S NAME BCUZ I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM SKAKWKJXJSD)

jeongin listened to jaehyuk's explanation with his heartbeat increasing rapidly with each word. of course he kind of relaxed when he found out that minho didn't actually murder anyone but now he could completely understand why his friends were trying to keep him away from the elder so desperately. yedam had lost his own brother because of minho, even though it wasn't really the elder's fault.

"jeongin? are you okay?" mashiho worriedly shook the silent boy slightly and jeongin quietly nodded, keeping his gaze on the floor in order to avoid accidentally locking eyes with yedam or any of the other boys.

"dammie... i'm so sorry about your brother.." jeongin whispered and the mentioned boy smiled bitterly, giving his friend's arm a light squeeze.

"it's alright innie."

asahi let out a sigh and walked closer to the dark haired male, a stern look on his eyes. "now you know why we don't want you around minho right? and i'm sure that since you are aware of the truth, you won't hang out with him anymore, am i right?"

jeongin wanted to say yes, he wanted to listen to his friends and never approach minho again. but he couldn't do it. his mind was screaming to him to just forget the elder and move on but his heart kept reassuring him that minho was safe and that he had nothing to worry about.

and jeongin, as a person who always listens to his heart first, decided to follow its advice and continue trying to get minho to hang out with him again. he just has to be more careful this time so that his friends won't find out once more.

"of course. i will never approach him again." he told his friends with an innocent but fake smile on his face and the other boys just reciprocated his expression happily.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

jeongin's last period had just ended and after bidding goodbye to his friends, he started walking towards his house which was only some minutes away from the school.

the boy had a lot in his mind. yedam's words were still playing nonstop in his head, as a reminder that what he chose was wrong but he couldn't care less. he felt bad for his friend yet he couldn't put the blame on minho as he was innocent after all.

he hasn't harm anyone, he just happened to be the target of someone and almost got shot but yedam's brother chose to take the bullet instead and save his friend's life.

the boy let out a frustrated sigh as he turned around, entering a dark alley that was also a shortcut for his home but he instantly froze on his steps when he noticed a body laying on the dirty ground, not far from the dumpster.

jeongin gulped. he had no idea if the person on the pavement was alive or dead, however he didn't want to just leave them there and go back to his house. what if this person was still alive and needed medical help?

the boy slowly and hesitantly began walking towards the body, his legs trembling with every step he took. his heart was beating so rapidly, it could practically jump out of his chest in any second. his eyes had also filled with tears as the disgusting smell of the dumpsters next to the body filled his nostrils and caused his irises to tingle.

his vision was still blurry when he reached the body, however he managed to make out some of the person's features which only caused the boy to gasp in shock once he realized that the unconscious stranger was none other than..

"m-minho!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

skskskkdjs btw,,, this is
midam in case you dont
know him-

skskskkdjs btw,,, this ismidam in case you dontknow him-

he's so cute i can't-

but anyways,, hope
you guys liked this chapter<3
thank you so much
for all these views,,,,
i really can't believe that
this book reached
so many reads skakids

i love you uwu, stay safe❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬