Chapter 25

"Thank you. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come" I hear her say while I drove us back to Matt's place.
Her voice held fear yet relieved.

"Hey I'll always be here ok?" I said as I look at her and back at the road.

"So who's that guy?" In so much curiosity in me, I can't help but just ask.

"...A-Alex" she stuttered, just saying his name.

So that's Alex. I should've not left her for mostly a year and so. Was I being stupid?....yes.

"Oh.." Was all I could say since I was deep in thoughts.

Finally, we reached the house and Matt and the girls are not yet home.

We walked inside after I unlocked the door with the bronzed spare key I always bring with me. I closed the door behind us before we sprinted up the stairs. I saw her run in the bathroom for all I know, she has to freshen up. As for me, I made my way in my room and change into my pjs. In minutes, she jumped onto the bed beside me as I watched tv.

"Hey let's not talk about what happen tonight alright babe?" She asked in a soft and calming tone. It's like the incident's not even big of a deal.

"Umm...alright babe but you sure?" I ask raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yes I'm sure"

She snuggled in my arms as the warm, soft blanket laid up from our waists and down to our feet. My head leaned against the headboard of my bed as I pulled her closer to mine. Her soft hair made contact with my skin. So soft.
I looked down at her and found a peacefully sleeping Claire; her arm over my stomach

Just looking at her sleeping made my eyes feel droopy. It feels great to be with her again after being separated with her for quite a while. But I know we won't get separated ever again.

Not from my other half.
____________________
I woke up from the sound of yelling downstairs.

"We're home!" I hear a voice cry out.

Ugh Sam.

"Where you at doe?!" I hear another voice cry out.

Ugh. Matt shut the fuck up bruh!

I looked at clock and it's 7:30 in the morning. I looked down at who's in my arms sleeping peacefully, warm breath making contact with my skin.

Claire.

I turn my body to fully face her while her position is already facing me. I stared at her. Her eyes, nose.....soft pink lips.

Her eyes slowly opens and her dark brown eyes stared into my blue grayish eyes.

Yawning a bit she spoke, "morning"

I broke a smile as I return a "good morning".

"So they're home huh?" She chuckles. Oh how I love at how she chuckles.

"Yep. They're so loud. It's still early in the morning" I said after hearing Jey yell for food.

"Fat ass" we both sighed at the same time.

"Hey wanna go somewhere today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Again?" She whined as she stretched, taking a bit of space.

"Well ya know maybe you need to buy a dress for Sam and Matt's beach wedding" I am totally making the point right now.

"Umm...well..I'm actually planning to make my own dress. Since the theme of the bridesmaid's dresses are like bluish turquoise with black colored, I think I know how to make my dress" she said, also making a good point since she takes fashion designing.