Chapter 27

Example of the tree^^^

"Hurry up Claire" I hear Blake yell from downstairs.

"Ok ok hold your horses!" I yell back as I start putting on my jeans.

It's been about a week after the wedding party and after Matt and Sam left for their honeymoon to Hawaii.

Today me and Blake are going to have a date. Not those dinner dates or anything special. Those "just us" dates where it's only us and no one else to make contact with.

After I put on my jeans, white T shirt, and my hair up in a messy bun, I started to run down the stairs and out the door to see Blake already in his new bike putting on his helmet.

Closing the door behind me and running towards his shiny black bike I said "wait up".

"Here, turtle put it on" he chuckles while he toss me a spare helmet.

While putting it on I said, "turtle?"

"Well yeah because you're slow" he said while getting on his bike.

"Well you just dress too fast alright?" I replied while sitting behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You sure you're alright driving a bike again?" I asked as I remembered the accident that had happened.

"Oh yeah I'm alright. Plus I miss riding a bike" he replied and as for that we drove off and surprisingly the speed isn't as fast as I thought it would be.
But still fast.

We finally arrived to a park I've never been to. The park mostly made of green Bermuda grass and some cherry blossom trees and some green normal trees. As we walk and talk while locking hands something caught my eyes or should I say our eyes.

It was a tree , different from all of the other trees surrounding us. It's not pink and not green as well, but white. White flowers bloomed on the tree. Some white petals fall every time the tree trunks sway as the cool wind blow to its direction.

Walking towards it and sitting down the green grass under its shade I said, "this will be our tree" as he put his arms around me.

"Hmm I agree. Someday this will hold lots of good memories" he said and I agreed.

Breaking the wonderful, peaceful silence I asked, "are you still going back to London?"

As I look at him his smile faded away and looked at me in the eyes.

"No i just don't think I can go back there right now" he said nonchalantly.

I nodded and I lean onto his shoulder as few of the cool wind blow onto the white petals making a few of it fall onto the ground.

"Hey Claire?" I hear him say.

"Yeah?" I reply back.

"Would you wanna live in London with me?"

I wanted to say yes but I was unsure of what to say. I don't wanna leave mom,Kate, Matt,Jey,and everyone else here but I wanna be Blake as well.

"Umm" was all I could reply since I have no idea of what to say.

"It's alright. If you won't then I'm not going to go back to London. I'll only go back there if you go with me" he said and I could hear how serious he is as the words came out of his mouth.

"I-I'll think about it" I finally said because it's true. I will think about it.

He nodded and we continue to talk more and eat the cheeseburgers we bought on the way here.