Chapter 17

*Claire's POV*

While on the couch, reading a story from wattpad I heard a loud enough sound that got my full attention. It sounded like a broken glass.

I got up from the couch and went in the kitchen finding mom and Jey cleaning up a mess on the floor.

"Sorry about my clumsiness" Sam said as she pick up the broken glass on the floor.

"No no it's fine" I said as I started to help the two.

"Oh no u don't have to. Just continue on whatever you're doing ok? I don't want u getting all tired and stressed up and plus this is only your 4th month of pregnancy we don't want anything bad to happen" mom said as she stood up stopping me from crouching down to help.

"No it's fine"

Well it's mom so I obeyed her. I went back the couch and look through my phone. I looked at the clock and it's passed 9:30 already. It's been 30 minutes ever since Blake called telling me he's on his way.

Where the hell is he?

Suddenly I heard a doorbell which led me jumping off the couch and into the the front door. I opened the door and saw Jey and Karl struggling on assisting Zach,Jake,and Matt who fell down on the ground basically wasted. But Blake was no where in sight.

"Where's Blake?" I asked nervously.

"Oh well he's on his way don't worry" Jey said giving me a smile as they still struggle on helping the guys.

"Kate! Can you help us please" I yelled.

In seconds, Kate came runnin down the stairs her brunette hair on a messy bun with earphones in her ears and her phone in her hands.

"Claire you don't have to help we got it" Jey said.

I obeyed and sat on the couch in the 2nd living which is near the front door. I watched them as they helped the guys in and on the couch beside me. I opened my phone and started to call Blake.

No answer. All that spoke was this computerized voice saying the person's not in service.

I started to feel my heart raising and my palms sweating from nervousness. I started having a bad feeling about something but I can't point my finger on what it is.

I placed my hand on my stomach after feeling them move in me again. This brought a little smile up my face but I still can't stop feeling bad about something.
_____________________
It's been an hour and a half and Blake's not home yet.
The guys are already sobered up started to worry about Blake. All of us started to worry especially me.

"Honey, you should get some rest. Maybe Blake just stopped by on some of his friend's house" mom said as she tried to comfort me.

I have nothing to say. Words started to build up in my mind but they got stuck in my throat as if something's blocking it.

"...no mom I'll just stay here and wait" I finally said as I laid on the couch on my back.

I expect her to say something but no words came out except she just smiled at me and placed her hand on my stomach.

I chuckled at the feeling of them moving in me again.

"They moved again" I said.

"Yes honey I felt them move in your stomach" she said removing we hand from my stomach.
"Anyways just get some rest and I'm sure he'll be home ok?"

"Ok mom goodnight"

"Goodnight"

She placed a kiss on my forehead before going up the stairs. I looked at the phone once again as I turn to my side to get a better breathing.
At some point my eyes went droopy and in seconds I felt myself doze off.
_____________________
"Claire! Wake up"