Chapter 19

*Claire's POV*

I've never been in that big of an argument with Blake. When he told me we need space my heart dropped. I realized that warm tears have been running down my cheeks ever since he left.
____________________
It's been 3 days already ever since the fight. We never talked. He never came back to Matt's place. So is it official? Did we break up?

Matt and the others went to a party and I was invited but I refused to come with them. Just doesn't seem right without Blake. So now I'm home alone.
I sat on the couch in the living room and open the tv and started watching 21 jump street.

It's funny but I still can't keep a smile or giggle up my face. It's just......I don't know.

While munching on some popcorn the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and it's 4:00 pm. Weird....Matt and the others wouldn't be back till almost midnight. Like c'mon they're on a party. Suddenly the doorbell rang again.

I forced my legs to get off the couch and onto the floor. It took me a few seconds to get my lazy self up and onto the door.
As I opened the door, there stood the person I haven't seen for a long time. Well not for a long time but it feels like it.

"Blake" I said as I walked closer to him and engulfed him with a hug.

Tears ran down my face as I felt his arms wrapped around my waist while mine around his neck. His warmth, his grip. I missed them so much. I opened a bit of distance between us and forehead to forehead with him. In seconds he leaned in and our lips touched. His soft lips onto mine. I felt him bit my lower lip and our tongues fight for control. We kissed each other desperately with no resisting at all. Finally, we pulled apart and he let go of my waist and I let go of his neck. We locked eyes and I could see tears forming in his eyes as he wiped my tears off my cheeks.

"Don't cry please keep smiling..." Was all he said when he gave me a heartwarming smile.

A smile suddenly formed on my lips and a chuckle came out. While looking down smiling shyly, he then handed me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked as I took it from his hand.

He didn't respond but just looked at me as I looked down at the envelope for a few seconds.

"Blake? What is th-" as I looked up I found him 5 feet away from me walking back to his bike and putting on his helmet.

While the envelope is still in my hand I ran up to him yelling his name.

"Blake!"

But it's too late. He took off.
What just happened?

I walked back in the house and in the living room. I sat on the couch and looked at the envelope in my hand.

As I opened it the first thing I found was a picture. A picture of me sleeping on top of Blake.

What the fuck? Who took this pic?!

Then my question had been answered.

Below the picture there's a message:

Dry up those tears and Keep smiling :)
I love you - Blake
Btw Jey took took this pic ;)

It somehow made me chuckle and smile.

"I love you too Blake" I mumbled as I look at the pic some more.

As I was about to put the picture back to the envelope a letter fell off the envelope somehow. I put down the pic and picked up the paper from the floor. As I unfolded it I started to read and tears started to run down my cheek again as I was reading:

Hey Claire,

I hope while you're reading this you won't cry. But I doubt it.
I couldn't tell you what I wanna tell you face to face so I decided to write you this letter.
I decided to go to London and follow my dream. While you're reading this I would probably be on my way to the airport. I won't tell you the airline I'm taking but just know every single word in this letter is true. I wouldn't wanna leave you but I wanna have a good future and someday we will meet again and we'll have a better future together. This may sound cliche but the first time you became my girlfriend, I already love you to death. You made me happy and I wanted to grow old with you and never wanna loose again. But somehow all has to end like this. I'm so sorry if I made your life in so much trouble. I'm so sorry if "they" died cause of me. If I never got into that accident they would still be here with you and me.
But just remember that I will forever love you.
-Blake

I dropped the letter on the floor and started sobbing on the pillow on the sofa. Blake can't leave.

Is it over?

"Blake please" I said as I continue to sob.

He's gone...
******************************
Sad short chapter. Sorry. This is not what I meant when I said it'll get better. Good thing this ain't the end.......yet.

Please don't forget to vote sorry for any errors.

-❤️