Chapter 11

After 5 hours of fun, it's time for mrs. Reyes a.k.a. mum to leave for her flight to Chicago.

"Bye mommy" the two girls said with their cute baby voices as they hug and kiss their mother's cheeks.

"Bye sweeties" mum said as she hugged both of them tightly and placed kisses on their cheeks.

"Bye mom" Blake said as they hug each other.

"Bye mum" I said as I hug her next.

"Bye kids and remember to put the twins to bed between 8-9 ok?" Mum reminded us.

"Yes mom we will" Blake said as he grabbed her luggage.
"You sure you don't need me to drive you to the airport?"

"No no it's fine just stay here and the taxi's already here so it's fine" she said as she grabbed her hand bag.

I stayed in the front porch with the twins as Blake helped mum get her luggage in the taxi's trunk.

We waved one last goodbye before the taxi drove off.

"Well let's get inside kids" Blake said to the twins and they obeyed.

"Blake I'm gonna drive back at Matt's place to get some clothes for the whole month we're staying here" I said as I grabbed the keys from the counter.

"Umm you sure?" He said sounding concerned.

"Yeah I'll be back" I said. "Just stay here with the twins I'll be ok"

"Alright but don't get me worried sick make sure to be back as soon as possible" he said as he pulled me in for a hug and pecked my lips.

"Kids I'll be going. I'll be back later ok?" I said as the kids ran towards me for a hug.

"Ok but be back" they said in their baby voice.

"I will"

"Use mom's car" Blake suggested.

"Alright".

As for that I left the house and into mum's silver Toyota car.

After a 20 minute drive to Matt's place I was finally there.

"Matt?" I said as I opened the door with the spare key he gave me.

"Yah over here" I heard him say from the living room.

As I walked in the living room I saw him with Sam on his arm.

"U guys are so cute" I said.
"Anyways Matt, me and Blake will be staying in Mrs Reyes's house 'cause she needs us to babysit the twins."

"Hmm I see you met your 2nd mom. Alright go ahead" he simply said with a slight laugh.

It's like nothing happened at all. Did he forget?

"Umm one more thing" I said nervously. "About this morning....... It's not really what you think"

He looked back at me confusion spreading his face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Oh good he doesn't remember.

"Umm nevermind anyways I'm just gonna go upstairs and pack some clothes for my stay at mrs. Reyes" I said before sprinting up the stairs.

"Ok..." Matt said awkwardly.

I went in my room and packed some of my clothes. After that I went straight in Blake's room.
Omg his room's a mess. Clothes everywhere and the bed is partially made. I rolled my eyes and push the thought to the side. I went up to his closet and also pack some of his clothes in a different bag.