Chapter 15

It's been 10 minutes and the two are still beating each other up. We didn't came here to have a fight, we came here to freaking confront to them but no my idiotic brother have to beat my boyfriend up. Speaking of confronting....why the heck is Matt acting like this when we still hadn't confront to him? Like isn't this suppose to happen when after we confront to him?
Ok I had enough of this, the two of the peoples that mean everything to me are killing each other.

I let go of Blake, Jey and Karl replacing my place. I made my way to the wall of picture frames hanging there and grabbed this glass ornament (about my hand's size) from the table and debated whether I should or not.

Should I?.......

I looked back at the others who are struggling and the two who's getting bruises on there faces. I have no choice.

I grasped the ornament and raise it in the air.

3...2....1...

I quickly slammed the ornament on the floor and made it break into pieces loud enough to catch all of their attentions. They all stopped including Blake who's about to aim a punch at Matt's nose.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

"BOTH OF YOU FUCKING QUIT IT" I yelled as loud as I can showing every emotions I felt.

Finally they all broke apart.

"Matt go to the living room" I demanded.

" you can't tell me what to do!" He yelled giving a disgusted face.

Well that's the first time my brother actually went all that on me.

"Please" I begged as my voice cracked.

He didn't respond at all except he just started walking into the living room.

"What the hell just happened here?" Jey asked making hand gestures in the air.

"I'll explain just get ice for Blake I'm gonna talk to Matt" I said as as for that I went in the living room and found Matt sitting on the couch with his head on his hands.

"What the hell Claire?!" He yelled looking at me his eyes turning red.

I felt my heart beat faster in fear.

"Hold on! How did u even knew?!" I yelled back.

"Mom told me" he groaned.
"Now I thought I can trust u both"

"Hold on again! Trust us? So you've been knowing?!"

"Yes Claire I have"

"Then why didn't u say anything?!"

"This is not the fucking point right now! Point is that I can't believe my own best friend got my sister pregnant at her age of 19"

"Well it just happened ok!"

I leaned on the wall as I slid down on the floor and curled up my head down on my knees. I felt my tears sliding down my cheeks again.

"Mom's disappointed of u and so am I" I hear him say but this time in his normal tone of voice.

"I know and I'm sorry! If u want then......" I sobbed. I didn't wanna say this but I don't know. "...then I'll get an abortion"

I don't know why saying this hurts me.

It was dead silence so I looked up and saw Matt on the phone.

"...mom?....yeah shes here...... wait what?!.....no why are you now ok with this?....ok then if you're not ok with this why did u just said you are?... Oh cause the whore that got my sister pregnant is Blake? Is that why you're ok with it? Is it because we've known him for a long time already?..............mom, even though you're 'ok' with this I'm still not ok......... Why? It's because before dad died he
made me promise to stand as Kate and Claire's dad and you're telling me that to accept it?!.........mom I'm sorry for getting dad into this but I'm not accepting this...........go ahead and accept it but I'm not ok?.......go ahead if u wanna go here because you need to be here right now" and as for that he hung up.