Chapter 8

After 30 minutes of preparing the food,drinks,singing along with songs from my phone,and just ignoring the part that just happened earlier, Keira and the others came back with decorations and some other people with familiar faces. They must be the people from the party we went to a week ago.

"Ayeeeee were back" Alex said holding a bag full of streamers.

"I can see that" I said as I finish fillin up this huge bowl full of chips.

"We got the food and drinks set already" Blake said as he finished pouring all random cans of soda and beer in the cooler.

"Niceeeee Marie can u help me up here" Alex said as he climbed up the ladder trying to pin the streamers on the wall.

"Alright alright" Marie said as she held onto the ladder.

"We got the banner " Karmen said as she held up a 4 foot long and 2 foot wide banner that says "welcome back!" On it.

"We got friends over" Keira said.

"Oh and more are coming later" Andrew added.

"Ok good"

_____________________
25 minutes later more people arrived. I recognized most of them from the party a week ago.

The banner's all set,the food an drinks all set,and the decor's all set.

"Guys, Karl just called and he said that they're almost here. They'll be here any minute now." Blake announced to the crowd crowding in the living room.

"Okay hide!" I screamed and the people did what I told them to do. Yeah, actually Sam doesn't know we're having a surprise party for her.

Some hid behind the couch,under the stairs, and behind the door while I hid near the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hey can I join u" Blake said as he crouch down behind me.

"Umm sure"

Marie and Alex already turned off he lights so it's completely dark in the house and whispers filled the rooms.

"So did u really mean what u said earlier?" I turned to him and whispered.

"Yes Claire yes" he whispered back.

We stood up after getting tired of crouching down.

I peeked through the entrance of the kitchen to see if the door's being unlock. Turns out it's still lock.

I flinched as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist hugging me tight.

"I love u" I heard Blake's voice whisper in my ear. My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster. I put my hands on his arm as he hugged me tighter.

I was about to turn my head to face him until.........

SURPRISE!

Everyone started opening the the lights and jumped out of their hiding spot and yell as loud as they can.

Blake quickly let go of me and we both ran out of the kitchen welcoming Sam back.

"Welcome home Sam!" I yelled as I ran towards her for a hug.

"Heyyyy Claire haven't seen u in quite a while" she said as we pulled apart from the hug.

"I know r-" I got cut off as I was pushed on the side by my own brother, Matt. He stood in front of Sam where I used to stand right before he pushed me out of the way. He smiled at her as he opened his arms for a hug.

"Damn Matt,you've hugged me like 10 times already ever since u saw me at the airport" Sam laughed as she hugged back. "But I missed u"

"I miss u to" Matt said. I can see the happiness filling his face. It made me smile seeing both of them so happy.

"OHH WELL ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA LETS JUST PARTY!" Zach and Karl yelled making all the people dance after Blake turned on the music's volume from 50-100.

People started to party,drink,yell,dance,and act like they have mental issues.

This party is going well that I have nothing to worry about. No Karla at all.

"Come with me" Blake said loud whispering in my ear as he blindfolded me.

I can tell he led me outside because of the breeze hitting my face and hair. He led me in his car I suppose. As I got in he buckled my seatbelt and went around the car and into the driver's seat.

"Wh-where u taking me?" I said nervously.

"You'll see" he said as he started to drive.

Where the heck is this boy taking me?!
*******************
Alright another chapter for u guys remember to read and vote. Lav ya.

-❤️