Chapter 12

It's been a month ever since mum left me and Blake with the twins. But then she told me that it's gonna take her and mr. Reyes another 2 weeks of stay in Chicago so they will be home next month. Matt and Sam, on the other hand left yesterday because they happen to be staying at Florida for 3 weeks. Luckyyy I always wanted to visit where Sam lives.

Anyways back to my situation, it's going great actually except for some parts that Blake keeps on throwing me on the pool for no good reason. I so need to take revenge. But every day we spend our time together, I'm actually falling in love with him. Like serious love. He's funny, nice, annoying sometimes, and hot/cute.

"Ok so we should go to the movies today" I suggested as we finished eating lunch.

"Into The woods?" Abby suggested.

"Ooohhh yes" I heard gabby cheered.

I looked at Blake and gave him a smirk.

"Into the woods it is" I said as he frowned.

This can be a good revenge.
___________________________
As we got in the movie theaters and bought our tickets and food, we made our way in room 9 in which the movie is being held.

The kids took the seats that's two rows away from the very back row on where me and Blake are sitting.

So I can see the kids clearly from the very back row. As the movie go on I noticed how Blake is acting ever since we got here.

I looked at him and could see the annoyance and bitterness that's spreading his face. He still looks cute.

"U ok?" I said holding back my chuckle.

"No I'm not. And seriously why this movie? I can't stand all these singing it's so annoying. They just sing out of no where" he complained as he looked at me.

"Well this is what gabby and Abby want so might as well let them and plus it's your fault you keep on throwing me on the pool so I guess you need a torture also" I said as I snaked my arm on his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder.

In a few minutes I felt Blake reach through his pocket and pulled out his phone and his pair of ear phones.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I sat up looking at him with confusion in my eyes.

Putting his earphones on and turning on the music on his phone he said, "Listening to music 'cause I just can't take enough this bullshit."

I rolled my eyes at the way he's acting right now. Hmm I guess he truly is a bad boy after all.....actually half bad boy.

"Go ahead"

After an hour had passed the movie is still going on. I looked at gabby and Abby swaying their heads back and forth through the music. Ok I can't believe im saying this but I think Blake's right. This is getting annoying. They just sing out of nowhere.

I looked at Blake who have noticed that I'm looking at him and so he looked back at me.

"So I'm right aren't i?" He asked while a smirk formed in his face.

I just can't say anything so I nodded.

Placing his right ear piece on my right ear he said, "here just listen to this and I'll crank up the volume even louder"

I fixed the position of the ear piece and mumbled a thank you as he started cranking up the volume.

Another hour had passed and thank god the movie's over.

While walking out the theater building and into mum's car which we borrowed one of the gurl's spoke.

"Thank you mommy, daddy" gabby said with her cute voice.