Chapter 6

"Blake" was all I could say.

I felt my heartbeat speed up as we both look at each other's eyes. I know we just met like 2 or 3 days ago? But it felt like we've known each other for years already.....

"Claire, I mean all of those things" he said and this time with a more serious tone.

I nodded as we pulled in for a hug.

"Don't worry we can still take it slow if that's what you want" he whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

I'm tellin u. He just makes me feel different.

"Ahem.." We pulled apart from our hug and saw Marie standing on the door just smiling at both of us.

"Sorry to break up the moment but Matt and the guys are going back home now and they want both of u two to ride home with them" she said as she handed me my dress from yesterday.

"Ok thanks" I said as I got up and took the dress from her hand.

"Bye" we both hugged each other for 2 seconds and pulled apart.

"Let's go" Blake said opening the door for me.

I wave my goodbye and we both walked to Matt's car and drove home.

It was just a fun ride back to Matt's place. A lot of horrible singing, yelling, and horrible jokes but it's still hilarious though.
______________________

"Karl! Jey!" I yelled as we went in the house.

"Yah?" I heard Jey's voice from the living room.

As we all went in the living room, we saw Jey and Karl sitting together like couples watching tv and drinking hot chocolate.

"Let me guess u two are dating huh?" I said with a strong feeling that they are.

"Yep" Karl said as he kissed Jey on the cheek.

I noticed Jey wearing Karl's shirt from yesterday.

"So-" I got cut off by Blake.

"Hey you two what happen yesterday? Huh?" He asked.
I guess he also noticed.

None of them spoke for a few seconds as I they're tryin to remember.

"Actually I don't remember...." Jey finally spoke.

"Mhhmmm righhhtt.." I said trying to sound more suspicious as I can.

"Yeah for reals I don't"

"Ok ok but I hope u two had fun while forgetting to pick up me and Claire from the party" Blake said as he winked at Karl.

I saw Karl's face getting red. I chuckled and so did Blake.

"Anyways I'm going upstairs see ya" I said and ran up the stairs.

I ran up to my room and laid on my bed. Feels great to be resting in my own room without sharing it with anyone.

I got up and went up to my walk in closet. I couldn't find my other towel so I took out my other white towel. But this towel is smaller than my other one so I guess when I wrap it around me it'll be mid thigh length.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I shut the door close as I kept on replaying the words that Blake had said in my mind that I forgot to do something.....

I started to strip off my clothes and stepped in the shower. I set up the temperature to tap warm water and started to shampoo my hair and wash my body with body wash. After showering I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me. Yep I was right. My towel is mid thigh length.