Chapter 18

It's been 3 weeks after all the accidents that had happened. Somehow I still felt like they're still here. I placed my hand on my stomach and smiled at the thought if they're still here. The pain haven't healed yet. And Blake on the other hand is still unconscious but he's stable just like what the doctor says.

"Hey u ok?" Jey asked snapping me out of my thoughts as she sat beside me and the girls on the stairs of Matt's front porch.

"Yeah I'm alright" I said as I continue lick my ice cream.

Today's Saturday so everybody's time is free. In other words no work. Except for my mom who has to have a short meeting with her clients.

"You have to cheer up you know" Sam said as she licked her chocolate chip ice cream.

"Yeah" was all I could say, my hand still on my stomach.

I heard Kate give out a sigh. "Where's the old Claire huh?"

I shrugged as I continue to lick my melting ice cream.

They all let out a huge sigh earning a face from me.

"Guys I'm fine really. It's just that things happened....so fast for me" I said biting onto the ice cream cone.

"Ok I guess" Jey said.

After a few minutes we all finished our ice cream and started to wonder about random things.

I heard Jey's phone started to ring.

"Hey Karl......oh really!........yes yes we'll be there......ok bye"

"What was that all about" I asked.

"Blake's awake" she said as she jump up which made me jump up as well.

I felt tears forming in my eyes except these are tears of excitement and happiness.

"Oh my god let's hurry then" Kate said as she pulled Sam up.

We all got in Sam's car and straight to the hospital.

We all arrived in Blake's room and found the guys including Matt,Blake's parents, and the doctor who stood near Blake's bed. Then my eyes stopped on Blake who's right leg is in a cast and bandage wrapped around his forehead and hair. I walked closer to him and held his hand. The warmth of his hand made contact with mine. Shivers went down my spine as we both looked at each other's eyes.

"Blake.."

"I miss you, Claire" he said as a stray tear fell slid down his cheeks.

Ok good. No amnesia.

"I miss you too"

His eyes then fixed on my stomach.

Placing his hand on it he spoke,"they're gone..." I can hear the sadness printed in his voice.

I suddenly felt emotionally pained thinking about them as I shook my head a "yes".

"I've done a test on Mr. Reyes and he seems to be doing great and there's no problems with his brain so he can check out of the hospital in 2 hours" the doctor said handing me a clipboard for me to sign.

Signing it I spoke, "so no amnesia?"

"No amnesia" as for that the doctor left with the clipboard I just signed.

Sighing in relief I looked back at Blake who's still looking upset.

Somehow, everyone left just me and Blake in the room.

Sitting down beside him I said what came out of my mind, "I'm sorry"

He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.