Chapter 7

Its been I don't know 1 and a half weeks already after figuring out that it was Blake all along. I've never felt this way before: Safer, whole, happier , secured, inlove..............?

It's actually fun and it felt like after about 15 years, this is the only time I felt like everything's back to normal. Like everybody's in present except for my dad but he'll still be here with us even though he's gone.

Today was the day Matt,Jey and the guys are gonna pick up Sam from the airport. Me and Blake decided to stay home and help Marie,Andrew,Keira,Alex, John, and Karmen with the
"Welcome Back" party planning.

10 minute after Matt and the others left we all planned on what to get.

"Ok so me,john,and Karmen can get the streamers to decorate this place" Alex stated.

"Ohh me,Andrew,and Marie can call up as many people as we can for the party" Keira added.

"And me and Claire can buy the food" Blake said as he raised up his hand.

"Ok it's all set" Andrew said.
"Let's be back here at 6 pm sharp"

I looked at the clock and it's 4:30 pm. Good we still have time. Since the ride to the airport is like 1 hour long plus another hour for the ride back here that adds up 2 hours till they get back here.

We all split up and me and Blake drove to walmart.
Yeah it's the nearest store from Matt's place.

"I remember the time when u were 3 and I'm like 7 yrs old we go to the store with your mom and I let u sit on the cart and I just push u around " he said gabbing a cart." Soo wanna replay it over again?"

"Hmmm I don't remember that but alright" I said as I got in the cart.

"Hold on" Blake said as he started to push the cart as hard as he could making me wanna yell like a little girl.

"Miss these old times" he said as we looked at each other and smiled.

He pushed the cart around while looking for food. We got a box full of coke,sprite,and Pepsi cans.
And never forget beer.

"Ok now we need snacks" I said.

"Aye aye captain" he said in a British accent. I chuckled as we continue looking for food.

15 minutes later we got all of what we need.

"We'll order some pizza when we get home" he said as he started to push the cart to the cash register.

I stood up and he offered his hand.

"Let me help u" he said and so I accepted it.

After getting out of the cart we paid for the food and started to walk out of the store and into his car.

During the ride back home, I sang along with every song that came out.

"Ur pretty good" he complimented.

"Thanks"

After we got home I looked at the time on my phone. It's 5:30 pm. 30 minutes early.

As we got in the house there is no sight of the others at all. It's just complete silent.

"I guess it's just the two of us" Blake winked.

"Seriously stop doing that" I said as he close the door behind him.

"Stop doing what" he said acting innocent.

"U know what I'm talking about stop playing dumb with me" I said.

"But u know we both like each other remember?" He said.

Oh yeah I remember. But then why haven't he asked me out yet instead of flirting around and all.

"U know Claire, I like u and u like me why resisting it?" He said as he started to walk closer to me which made me walk backwards trying to not get too near his face.

"Then why haven't u asked me out?" The words just slipped out of my mouth as I started to have a little panic on not knowing what to do. I suddenly hit a hard wall on my back.

"Excuse me?" He said as he started to lean closer so our face are centimeters away from each other. He looked at me dead in the eyes. I didn't know what to do but just stare. He started to lean in on my right ear.

"I will. The right time's the right time" he whispered onto my ear which sent shivers down my spine as his warm breath made contact my skin.

He leaned back and grabbed the grocery bags from the floor and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll be waiting, Blake" I said to myself.

"I heard that!" Blake yelled from the kitchen.

Wtf?
*******************
Lol so true the right time's the right time. Anyways vote if u liked it. Please please please if u can, tell your friends to check my this story out 'cause I'm still trying to earn more reads and votes. Thank you. Lav ya.

-❤️