Epilogue Part 1

*2 & 1/2 years later*

Today's finally the day. Blake actually waited 2 years. So you may at least say that for the passed 2 years, I never remove the engagement ring ever since he slipped it in my ring finger. I finally finished college and now I own a business. Jey and Karl got back together and their relationship went well.
Sam had gave birth to a beautiful child and named her Izabelle who is now 2 years old.

"Oh my Lordy Jesus I am finally done!" Jey proudly cheered as she finished applying a bit of blush on my cheeks.

I looked back at the mirror and I am impressed. My lashes are neatly curled, mascara is neatly applied on both sides, a little bit of white eyeliner outlined my waterline making my eyes look bigger and prettier, the gray eyeshadow is lightly applied on my eyelids and a bit of white blending with it, my eye brows are perfectly arched, my nose is perfectly contoured, my cheeks are lightly blushed with a but of shimmer on my cheekbones, and to top it off with light nude coloured lipstick. Half of my hair is up and all of it are perfectly curled.

Damn, she really did a great job.

"Oh my goodness you look beautiful" my mom said as she came in the room, about to hug me but Jey interrupted.

"Ah ah ah no ruining my masterpiece. Sorry"

"No no it's alright I understand. If I were you I wouldn't want anyone going near her face either" mom laughed.

In a few seconds Matt, Sam, and little Izabelle came in the room. Izabelle giggled uncontrollably making her natural light brown curls to bounce on her shoulders as Matt tickles her in his arms.

"You look wonderful. Good job Jey" Sam gasped.

"Thanks" Jey proudly said.

"Ok well the bride has to change into her dress now so....please vacant the room" Jey instructed as she did a heavy British accent on the last part.

We all chuckled as mom,Matt,Jey, and Izabelle exited the room.

"Ok here's your dress" Jey said as she handed me the dress.

After 5 minutes, I am finally in my dress as Jey helped me tie the back of my dress, tightening it and tying it into a small thin ribbon. The dress was strapless, has a sweetheart at the top, the back of it has the shoe lace tie-like thing that tightens the dress and secures it properly. The dress has a long enough train that is ruffled mid-way to it. The front reached the floor while the train drags on the floor. It's simple yet elegant.

Is you're wondering if I made it, the answer is no. There is no way I can make that kind of a gown/dress. Too much pressure and work. Next, I simply slipped my white pearly flats on. Unlike on some formal weddings where brides where veils, this one the bride (me) won't need to wear a veil. On some point, I just think it's too much and old fashion to wear a veil don't you think?

"Ok all set" Jey said as she handed me the bouquet of white and pink roses and I gripped it.

"Thanks best friend" I smiled as tears almost form in my eyes.

"Your welcome and ah ah ah no crying. You'll ruin my perfect masterpiece" she stated as she gave me a hug.

Knock knock knock

"Everyone's here" Blake's dad knocked on the open wooden door.

I forgot to mention. We're not in our house. Neither of anyone's city houses. We're in my parent's rest house. It's a very huge lot. Grass lawn everywhere and palm trees and different kinds of trees surrounded the place. There's fruits and vegetable gardens in the backyard of the house as well.

"Well I should probably be in position. I'm the maid in honor ya know" she cheered as she straighten her peachy pink dress that goes down to her knee, strapless, and grabbed her white bouquet of roses.
She left the room and it's just me and Blake's dad, John.

Offering me his arm he asks "well the guests can't wait this long." He's the one who will escort me up the altar.

Wrapping my arms around his I answered, "I'm nervous"

Well I am ok? My palms are getting a little sweaty and my heartbeat is increasing faster.

As we walk out the room he answers, "it's normal to get nervous around this event but just look into his eyes and you will forget about what you're nervous for"

"Is that how you and mum were" I asked.

"I was also nervous during my wedding but somehow I manage to forget about what I'm nervous for" his voice just sounded like Blake's but sounds older.

I nod in response as we walked out the rest house. Sam, Kate, and Yanna are there as my bridesmaids while Jey is there as my maid in honor. From a distance I can see Matt standing next to Blake as Blake's best man.

10 more minutes till I start walking down the aisle.
____________________

The perfect green grass shone from the sunlight as the tree leaves started to sway a little while the summer breeze blow onto us. There I was, walking down the aisle while one of my favorite songs played. The train of my gown/dress dragged onto the green grass. The summer breeze blew onto my bare shoulder and arms as I held onto John's arm. I glanced at Jey, Sam, and Kate who are both smiling at me from ear to ear. Same to all of the guests. Matt stood there not smiling as much as the others but his eyes shone happiness. Mom on the other hand is sort of crying... But the smile on her face showed happiness as well.

Finally, we reached the altar. I unwrapped my arm from John's as he started to head onto where Matt is standing leaving me with Blake.

Offering his hand to me he leaned onto my ear and whispered, "I told you I'll marry you someday"

A smile crept on my face as he said that. Taking his hand I replied "I have no doubt".

Everybody sat down and so did we but in front of the altar. Now there are two rings in my ring finger. The ring that he had gave me under our tree and the ring that he just slipped in my ring finger. The ring is pure silver with a little diamond in the middle. Finally, the vows are done as well. In my opinion, vows are too cliche'.

"You may kiss the bride" the minister stated.

And so is that sentence. But I didn't bother making a huge deal out of it, except to just turn and face Blake or should I say my husband.

His bluish grayish eyes met mine. Everything stopped. The time stopped. Everything went in slow motion as he wrapped his arms around my waist not taking his eyes off of mine. He leaned close enough so I can wrap my arms around his neck. I tip toed a bit as we leaned closer until our lips touched. His soft lips onto mine. I felt my heart beat increase as I close my eyes enjoying every bit of this moment. My hearing had blocked out all the sounds and all I could hear is his heartbeat and mine beating in sync. It felt like the kiss had been going forever until we pulled off of each other making me frown a bit.

A smirk formed his face as he lean onto my ear once again and whispered "we'll continue this later"

I don't know why a smile formed on my face.

I could hear cheers and applause after we pulled off. I could see the girls squealing and the guys whistling and cheering. I smiled at them knowing everything's alright.

**********************************
New update! I decided to extend the epilogue so I divided it into two. Part 1 and Part 2.

I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote. Love you all.

Theme song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

-❤️