Sawada Tsunayoshi[Midnight Dinner]

Warning ⚠ short Angst

I'd like to apologize in advance of How Out of characfer Tsuna here Im so SORRY

----------------------

you Knew so damn Well That Tsunayoshi your Boyfriend Since Middle school is Head over heels the School's Idol Kyoko, Your Own Friend.

Who Knew? maybe he Just accepted your confession out of Pity, that his Kind and Down-to-earth Nature just dosent want your Feelings Get hurt.

Maybe really that is the case.

If not.

Then

How Could God Himself explain the fact that Everytime He went Home He smells Like Women's Perfume, How Would he Explain The fact that There are Visible long Scratches on his Neck?

Honestly. You Didn't Wanted to believed on it at first

'Theres no Way tsunayoshi-kun would Cheat'

I mean he's Clearly isn't the Type to be one, You swore to yourself the day you Fell inlove with him that 'He's Different from the others' for God's Sake. You swore.

Its Midnight. Around 12 Perphaps. "its very Late....I hope He's Doing Fine" you Muttered Looking at the Picture at your phone, it was a picture of you and Tsuna, Happily Smiling together. Your eyes Felt Heavy, You rested Your arms on the table waiting For Your Lover to Go back as You wanted to Eat Dinner with him. "A little Nap wouldn't Hurt" you said between Your yawn.

20 minutes later...

Tsuna entered the Kitchen and Saw you sleeping on the Table, He saw Two plates wrapped

'...'

He shaked Your Sleeping figure And You Slowly Woked up "Oh...welcome back. How's Work?" you gently Smiled "its....Alright" he Breathed In and Sat down at the other side of the table "Tell me, Tsunayoshi-kun.." He Looked at you waiting For the next Sentence "Did you Have Fun with her?" Tsuna Paused and we Looked At your face Once again you were Frowning, Visible Sadness is Written On your Face, Colors started to drain from his Face "What's Wrong you look Pale" you Asked "y/n...Since when-"

"so...it was True? I didn't Wanted to Believe at it At first" you Gripped on your skirt and Looked Down trying your best To hold back your tears Tsuna Tried to reach out for you but you cutted him off "Tsunayoshi-kun...Thank you For all this Years. But I think.....we Should break up" he went back to his Seat and Looked away and Nodded. "Im sorry" he Muttered, You Shaked Your head "Mhm Dont apologize.... Lets Just Eat"

Who knew the Last Dinner you would eat With him is Cold.

"No matter How Many years will pass by i will always Love you no matter What, so... The Next time We see each other. You'll Probably make My Heart beat Faster like Usual, You'll Make My Face red when You Smile"

"but its such a let down how i was the One to end our bond"