🎄♥❝Christmas with the Vongola❞♥🎄 [Part 1]

Hai Hello~! Soo I wanted to Write this as an Special Chapter~ There will be 2 Part and I have no idea when will be That Second part will be Published, But I Promise i will Write it, welp Lets Get into the story~ ✨

🎄🎀🎄🎀🎄🎀🎄🎀🎄🎀🎄🎀🎄🎀

💌

December 20th, Cold Noon; Namimori Middle, You Gaze Upon the sky waiting for classes to end. Nothing too Interesting, another christmas will Just Pass by like a normal day you thought.

You Heard The Bell Rang, Students started Packing their Stuffs. 'Winter Break huh? cant Anything Get Interesting?' you Thought, "Y/n-chan!" you Heard Kyoko Calling you, she Had the usual Sweet smile on her face, "Tsuna-kun Said we should Spend Christmas All together in their house!" with an Enthusiastic tone she said.

"Well, That sure Sounds good, Sure I will go" with no hesitation you Responded Immediately, Your Parents wouldn't Be home anyways. "Really?! Then! See you and the 24th!" kyoko Smiled Widely, After the talk She Said Goodbye And Went home With Hana

You Organized your stuffs Placed it in your Bag, You Opened the door And Walked through the Hallways, Passing by You Overheard some students talking about their plans in Christmas with their Family, you look Down 'I wish My Parents Wasn't so Focused on Their job'

/
You arrived Home, You went To your room; placed Your Bag at The Floor and Changed your clothes.

Y/n's POV (Waoo this Might be The First time)

i Threw Myself on my bed, Took My phone But Just stared at the screen, Theres nothing To do... 24th Huh? christmas eve Might aswell Buy some gifts for them Tomorrow, you smiled 'this Christmas Wouldn't be so Bad maybe'.

>>/Time skip

It was Morning.i Felt The Coldness of the Cold Wind Circulating round my Room, I Slowly opened My eyes And Went At the Dining Hall, I saw a small Note.

'y/n We Wont Be Home For a few days We have An important Bussiness to take care of,Heres Some Money For your Expenses And Also An Allowance If you ever wanted To buy something For Christmas'

Then Below The Note Theres Two Envelopes, i suppose Those are the Money. I took the Envelope That Says 'allowance' i opened it,,, my eyes widened 41,000 yen ???! (iTs almost 400 dollars lmFao) "This is too much"

But to think of it, I can Buy enough Gifts For everyone With this.

/Back to Random person's Pov/—it might be The demon in your room following you always

You Smiled As you began to Think what gifts You will give Everyone, its still Morning For an Mall to be Open So You just Spend time Cooking yourself some breakfast (I hope y'all can Cook)

You took a Short shower And dressed Up.

you arrived at the mall its a Bit Crowded, 'Guess People are busy During Holidays like this'

/>>After buying all the stuffs

So ended Up Buying Quite alot, you Got Tsun an Book To Boost Your academic skills, Gokudera an Octopus Plushie, Yamamoto an Baseball keychain, You Got Reborn an Book called 'How to Tutor People properly', Ryoihei an T-shirt That says 'Extreme', kyoko an Pink dress you think will Look Cute on her, You Got haru some Sewing Materials For Her Cosplays or mascots, you got both Lambo and Ipin some random Plushie, You weren't Sure if this people Will attend but you Got them Stuffs anyways, You Got chrome an Guide book for italian since you Heard That She wants to Have an italian Conversation with mukuro, speaking of You got Mukuro an Random Uniform Since he Have that Weird uniform Fetish, And Last You Got hibari An Small plushie That looked like Hibird.

(wao That's alot)

Oh right~ You plan to Buy An Vake for tsuna's Mom As a Thank you for Letting You and Your friends Celebrating There tho it will look Crowded,

/
You arrived home a little late Since you spend All Day Going around the mall search for gifts. You giggle As You were Excited of What Might be their reactions on Seeing The Things you got For them.