Yamamoto Takeshi[Catching feelings]

At first it wasn't Obvious But The others Noticed that Yamamoto Always Mention A certain Name, A name he'll always mention Everyday Without Fail. The others already figured out why ;Due to his actions. but yamamoto Himself are Oblivious To his Own Feelings, So everyone Figured out to Help him since their Getting impatient of the Slow progress between the two of you.

Yes, I said Everyone Gokudera is So exception—(but lol ofc Hibari isn't With TheM,, )

So They planned things Out

they didn't want to Rush Things between the two of you, they just want to Make the Baseball nut Realize his Feelings first. At the Class 2-A classroom—Tsuna And gokudera Looked at each other and Gave a Small nod well obviously Yamamoto is infront of them and noticed The strage Attitude of his friends "What's with The staring and Nodding to each other?" He asked, Tsuna and Gokudera Realized that They were too obvious, Reborn Kicked Tsuna and landed on the desk, "We'll get straight to the point yamamoto" Reborn stated "Do you like
y/n?" Reborn said without hesitation "H-hey! Reborn That's not in the plan!" Tsuna Scolded "I'll do What i want" Tsuna Sweatdropped, Yamamoto Widened his eyes to the sudden Question, His face flushed with a tint of red, "e-eh??" Reborn Went dragging Tsuna and gokudera Out of the room Leaving yamamoto Alone.

Reborn Knew damn well that yamamoto will figure it himself, He just need a small Clue

The Question repeatedly played On The rain guardian's head 'Do you like Y/n?' Yamamoto Scratched his head thinking throughly, 'do i like her?' He thought. "Yo! Yamamoto!" the Opened the door widely revealing y/n, Yamamoto Snapped out of his thoughts and Gasped, "Did i surprised you?" You chuckled as you were proud of yourself On making him let his guard down.  "O-Oh, y/n Its Just you dont scare me like that!" he said, "so? you seemed on a deep thought what was it?" you Asked proceeding to the available seat in front of him, Yamamoto Face went red as He remembered the question again. "Huh? Your Face is red, Are you sick?" you Leaned forward and Placed a Hand on his forehead Yamamoto's face Just went redder "Its normal huh..?Then what's wrong?" you Confusedly asked "Nothing i think i just realized something" Yamamoto Chuckled softly, Placing a hand at the back of his head.

'i dont dislike her, at the same i also dont dislike this fluttery feeling, think i really do like her' yamamoto Grinned, And Ready to Face You but Not like the same as before—♡

~♥~
ciaO iM aliVe, woaH thiS boOk thiS goeS oN But yeahhh Finally a New Update!!  What was i doing while this was left on draft? of course thinking of what to write down!! (wastching Hetalia and Slacking off) lmaO But yeahhh!! But ye that's it for this a/n See you again desuuuu!!!