gokudera hayato [piggy back ride]

Ciao-su 😘 Its been awhile! Yes im still Alive :DD✨But I managed to finish this! Dont worry i hav Many drafts I Haven't Finished yet ('ﻌ') 💕

(=ヮ=)೨ PasSsssSsTttAaaaaAa(=ヮ=)೨

Everyone were happily Chatting at Tsuna's Room When it was Interrupted By a Loud 'Thud' On The first Floor, They Heard Tsuna's Mother Yell, This alerted Everyone. "Okaa-san What's Wrong?" Tsuna Asked
"Y/n-chan Fell at the stairs And She sprained Her Foot" Nana Worriedly said, "Tch, Why are you so clumsy?" Gokudera Muttered, "shouldn't you care A bit more Since she's your girlfriend?" Reborn Appeared at Yamamoto's Shoulders "R-reborn-san Where did you heard that?!" The Silverette Face bursts Into red, "Ciaosu" "Oh my" Nana Giggled "Wait? they were dating??" yamamoto Confusedly asked "Eh?! gokudera-kun and Y/n is dating since When??" Tsuna Yelled "J-juudaime! its Not like i Was Hiding it from you!" Gokudera Bowed his head and Apologized over and over, Kyoko And Haru Chuckled at the new Found Discovery.

/
"Y/n-chan Are you sure your Okay?" Kyoko asked In concerned, "Yeah! I didnt Fell from the stairs really high; I can Walk a bit" She replied. "Gokudera-kun You should carry Her Home Today Im worried" Tsuna said, Gokudera's Face Went red, and Its a Order from the boss, tho he didn't Object at the idea at all. "If Juudaime wants me to Carry her then" Gokudera Looked away "Gokudera's Red!" Yamamoto teased followed by Chuckles "Are you picking a Fight?" gokudera Yelled and Grabbed yamamoto by his collar "Maa~ maa~ But Its Not like you dont like it right?" The grip on Yamamoto's Color loosened, Gokudera let go And Faced the other side of the room, He didnt Broke a Word but everyone knows damn well that He wants to Carry The H/c haired Female.

/
"Sorry Hayato-kun I dragged you to this" You apologized you softly Gripped at his Shoulders, "Yeah, Whatever" Silence filled the Air, "But isn't This a bit fun? The piggy Back ride" you sweetly Smiled and hugged him from Behind, Gokudera still didnt broke a Word, infact He Loved the situation that he wished That he'll Just Walk You Like this Forever While you were hugging him like that.

/
Both of you reached your House, And gokudera Knocked at The Front door softly, after a Bit Of time The door Gently opened and it was your Mother, your Mother Chuckled at The sight, She Helped You get down From gokudera's Back "hayato-kun, Thanks For today" You smiled "Hmph", your mother Leaned a Bit and whispered "was Is fun carrying her?" Thats when The Storm Guardian face went really red, your Mother giggled And also Thanked gokudera, They left the Silverette Beauty there A blushing mess.

(=ヮ=)೨ VvvvEeeeeee(=ヮ=)೨

:'< its Short indeed- 😔Im sorry I really want to Write But School is getting in my way- but ye- thats all for this Update! See you again desu! ✨