Bephegor [After mission Rest]

Ciao-su ✨Requested by Aquirkypotato 💕Sorry This is kinda short Im still doing Your Other requests . (。’▽’。) I literally Wrote this while im in class Lmfao

(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)

You're On your way Back to the varia's Mansion you just finished a Mission, You heard A huge explosion And You were Pretty sure that it was Xanxus, You let out a sigh You just got home and This is the first thing you saw.

you Opened the door Just to see Everyone Stopping Xanxus from beating up the Whole varia Corps. you sweatdropped "Nishishi The Princess Is Back" you heard a Familliar laugh "My~My~ y/n-chan Darling welcome back" Lussuria Greeted "Yeah, So What got The boss pissed?" "They Didnt Got The food Brought in Time" Lussuria face palmed "That Dosent Matter anymore lets Have some fun, Princess" Belphegor Lifted you Up in bridal Style "Wait-! Bel put me down this is embarrassing" Your Face flushed in red, Belphegor Just Gave you his Laugh in response.

/
Bel Brought You at the Garden And Sat with you at the Near Benches,  "The princess must be tired from the mission" the blonde said "Yeah i am So let me sleep" you said and Placed your head on his shoulders And Closed your Eyes. "Nishishishi The Princess is Quite Bold today, huh?" you Hummed in response, Bel Placed A hand on your head and Started Stoking in gently.

"Good Grief Those two" Lussuria Chuckled As he saw the two Of you while Passing by.

(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)

beRry VerY short :'< But Ill Try to write the other updates much longer Im just so Lazy --- But yea Thats it for this Update! thanks For reading this,see you Again desu! Ciao ciaoo! ✨