Hibari kyoya[Counting sheeps]

Ciao ciao, surprise Im alive,,I think ThiS wiLl be an Series oneshot,  i think its just so Wholesome ✌✌☁️

(๑・ω-)~♥”(๑・ω-)~♥”(๑・ω-)~♥”

Hibari As usual Going on patrol Around the school, But Something Irritates him. He cannot sleep Due to the noise the others making. He knew he could've Just Bitten Those peoples to death but ever since He got His girlfriend y/n He needs to Hold back especially she dosent like violence.

He growled in irritation And Decided to went back to his office which is the reception room, He Opened the door Wide as He examine the room, There was no one.  He Heard a 'thud' Noise under his desk and Went to look for the person under his Desk Only to reveal You "Oww,, That Hurt" You said as you we're Caressing Your Head, "What are you doing?" Hibari Shortly said As He Sat To the couch near by, "I was planning to surprise you the moment you Enter but Instead I was the one got surprise When you suddenly opened the door and Hitted my head" you Chuckled "You seemed irritated Today, what's the matter?" You looked  and smiled at him, It isn't visible for others to see but you're still his girlfriend afterall, he gave you a 'hn' in response and Crossed his arms Means He dosent intend to answer, "C'monnnn Whats wrongggg" You pouted, Moments later he Just Layed down your lap as a Pillow,  You Smiled as you realized 'ahh,,' you thought "I have a special Way For you to fall asleep" you offered as you started Playing with his hair, He didn't Looked at you As he kept Still in that position, You chuckled At his cuteness. "Do you mind?" you asked, he gave you a small nod Still not facing your Way, "Then,, I'll Count you sheeps Okay?" You gently said as you kept playing with his ravenette locks.

one sheep...

Two Sheeps...

Three sheeps...

Four sheeps...

Five sheeps...

Six Sheeps...

Seven sheeps...

Eight sheeps...

Nine sheeps...

Ten sheeps...

you Paused to check on him. He let out a small growl 'why did you stopped' something , You just Chuckled and continued

Eleven sheeps...

Twelve sheeps...

/

You Counted To 40 sheeps by Now and paused again, you Noticed Hibari Sleeping soundly on your lap as he fell asleep by your Counting earlier, You softly Chuckled And continue Caressing his hair. "Such an Baby"

(๑・ω-)~♥”(๑・ω-)~♥”(๑・ω-)~♥”

Ciao~ its me again, Lol i have some fun writting this since This Idea is stucked in my thoughts for a while now,, Which character y'all want to Count sheeps For next ✌~?

But yeaH! that's it for this Update! See you again Desu!