Fran [Cuddles?]

You looked To your mint headed boyfriend who's laying down by the bed, Today's weather isn't a bit cheerful since the rain is really pouring down.

Such humid caused him somehow to laze even more but you yourself dosent feel doing something either. "are you seriously going to nap with your hat" Fran shifted to where your facing, "I kind of forgot" he said quietly.

How can he forgot about that thing? Is it not heavy or something?

He Sat up and took it off anyways, Fran pat the sheets beside him signing for you to join, You felt yourself grow shy.

What's with him? He Always does this little Acts of cuteness out of nowhere does he not know how it made you feel so Flustered? Well stop complaining y/n you like it anyways.

You look away to avoid eye contact as you Sat at the edge of the bed, "so...ummm" you murmered softly, you felt fran's arms wrap around your neck bringging you to lay down beside him.

Flushed with red you have no choice but to bury your head to his chest since you fully know That fran is an asshole who's getting ahead of himself at the moment, Who knows he's probably half asleep right now.

"Soo...you free next friday?" you gently wrap arround his torso to hug him back, "mhmn why?" Fran Shortly replied and Planted Few pecks on your Head.

"Lets go on a date then"

///

Nothing much to say here:P but yayy New Update, 😭 writting is a Coping mechanism after watching Squid games with my friends

Character requested by @/ Lzljyolea11

✌ Ciao~