Superbi Squalo [ Braids]

:))) Finally Backkkkk 🍵🌿 So heres The Promised Character! requested By S300041963

Again Im not Good At Writting And I do not own KHR and Might Encounter Wrong grammars and typos

Enjoy this Crappy Storryy

🌿🍃🍵💚

You didnt know why Or how. But White Hair flows with the Wind beautifully while hitting Your Face and it is constantly annoying you "AHH DAMN IT SQUALO" You yelled at the Varia's Captain. A irk Mark Appeared on the hot headed Shark "HAH? WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

Lets be Specific Here you L/n Y/n is Kind of a like Of Squalo but Atleast you can control your Anger not like The Varia's Rain who Is just Generally Yelling all the time. But lets be Real you're the Most Normal in the group or maybe not. (Idk Maybe Reader chan is the cloud Since they dont have one?)

Okay so Back The present, You Dragged squalo At the mansion You two passed by Lussuria And asked you what are you going to do You just leaned at The Omake and Whispered Something that Made The girly Boy giggle(Idk What to call Mama Luss Him/her?)

You Threw The Varia's Captain while You and Lussuria Divilishly Giggling, "V-Voii... what Are you planning" Squalo Nervously said While Stepping back when He saw You and lussuria Holding Things For hair Styling suck As a Hair dryer, a Brush (Yis This Sharky will be scared if Someone Does something to His Beloved hair)

Screams Of agony was heard all over the varia's Mansion

"Shishishi~ Whats Happening Are you Finally going to kill the captain?" Belphegor Peeked at the door a little with The Usual Creepy smile of him "Kaichou Bel-sempai Is currently Being ungreatful" "Shut Your Mouth Stupid Frog" Bel Scowled and threw A few knives on Fran

10 Minutes Has Passed Bought to you by Byakuran's Waku waku (idk how Girls Tie their hair Fast even tho i am a Girl)

"Its Done!" You Squealed and Gave Lussuria a High five, squalo Looked at himself at the mirror and Surprisingly He didnt Freaked out, The Braids In his Head are done so Neatly but He snapped out of His thoughts "VOIIII WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled "you didnt like it? I knew it flowers will finish this look" you said With a smirk Clearly annoying the white Haired Male, Fran and Belghegor on the Other hand Laughing their Asses off when They saw squalo "Soo Squ-chan What style would you like to Try next?" You Brightly smiled at him, an Irk mark appeared on his face again You werent Planning to stop and Gave him a Stupid Nickname "I CAN DO MY HAIR IN MY OWN" He yelled Again You Playfully Grinned at The Hotheaded male Which You know damn well That will Annoy Him even more "Hmm? you sure?" You said At him with a teasing tone The Varia's Captain Sweatdropped "Ofcourse i Can" He Took it a Challenge, Well he takes Everything a Challenge "Squ-chan My Dear, the two Of you, you Mustn't Fight Or else you'll Wake The boss" Lussuria Calm The Both of you they're all dead meat if they Woke the boss and they knew it Well "Then what About if i teach Squ-chan How to Do braids" you Beamed At Lussuria Which Then He Happily Agree with "VVVOIII I NEVER-" You Dragged Squalo Again in a Room and Teached him how to do Braids (Since He Makes messy Braids, Or even maybe Teach him how to do French Braids Properly)

"after Weeks Of Tor- *cough* tutoring The Loud Shark Is here" You said with a Proud-mother tone while wiping your Imaginary tears, "My~ My~ I cannot Wait!" Lussuria Squealed And sat At the Couch "shishishi~ Why are we Being dragged Here?" Belphegor Said But still sat in the couch, Same with Fran He Just want some Entertainment .

The door Opened Only to reveal A squalo With Twin Braids, with a Crown? "Y/n My dear You said You will teach him how to do Braids You didn't Have to include princess Lessons" Lussuria Sweat dropped, Squalo Obviously Irritated But He'll Woke Xanxus if he snapped, Fran and Bel Are Laughing In the Corner And Taking a few pictures "VOOOIIII ILL KILL YOU ALL" Squalo grabbed the Princess crown on his head and Threw it away, Aight Its Time to Run,

But Squalo Will never admit that He Did have a Good Time Hanging Out with you For the past Days

🍵🌿🍃💚

Aight that Still sucKs