Hibari Kyoya [ Carnivores Gets lonely too]

Gosh am sorry if this is Crappy Well it would have Been such waste If I firget about this idea that Popped when i was staring at the wall, Am SoRry Hibari Pls ForgiVe mE

🐤

for some Reason The Fuuki-inchou Is Ticked Off, Maybe The students were Crowding?, Maybe Not. The actual Reason is your Presence. You're Not exactly Crowding Him its just That Hibari dosent feel Right around you, It dosent Shows to his Face But he is feeling a bit 'uncomfortable', yes This Lonely hambuger Loving Male felt That way. So he thought he 'Hate' you, Poor y/n Teachers and Students were too scared to Delivery the Deciplinary Paper words so You're The One who's asigned to do so, Its Not like You're not Scared of Hibari you just Thought That The boy spend Time all by himself you thought He Must've been lonely. The first Day You were Asighned to deliver the papers It wasnt hard, You weren't Scared of him. Hibari Caught his Interest On you. But He never knew Why he Would Be Nervous around a 'herbivore' Again it dosent Show to his face But he is Indeed nervous. but he shrugged Everything Like A dust on his Shoulders and Thought it was a growing hatred inside of him. He has no reason to be angry of you, He dosent Have any.

A Few more months Later, Hibari Still got The fluttery Feeling inside him every time You Open the door, His Eyes will Lit up and Is 'happy' to see you. But everytime He do so He just shrug It off And Thinks that his hatred Towards go keeps growing.

But after his Fight with Mukuro, After his 'first lost' He felt Humiliated, it Ticks him off just Thinking about that Fight Sends him to a Bad mood. he Heard Soft knocks on The Door knowing Is was just you, You Opened the door Carefully not to drop any papers. "Oh, Good day hibari-san/kun What Happened The other day Everyone Just Dissapeared" You didnt Know what was going on that day all you know is Kokuyo Was targeting Namimori Middle Students You heard That Hibari Went to their Hide Out to (Kill) Defeat who ever Who's behind All of it, With that being said Hibari Just remembered Himself getting beat up with Mukuro's Filthy Hands with falling Cherry Blossoms. "Ill Bite you to death" The Prefect Grabbed his tonfas out of nowhere and it was pointed at you, You were too slow, He was Awfully fast, this bastard (i.m.s.o.r.r.y) Hitted you on the head And It Sent you off. You hitted the cold wall while he watched you got hurt. Blood started to crawl to you Face While you slowly Lose you consiousness, A second later Hibari Just realized what he did, He Mentally cursed at himself, he's Panicking without thinking he carried you to the Perverted Horny Bastard on the Infirmary. he dosent want That Bastard to Lay a finger to this girl He thinks that its his fault that He Was infected by the sakura-kura. "so? what happened to this Young lady?"

"I-........I Hitted Her In the head" He Did Feel a bit humillated For admitting it. "Sheesh, Do you really just Walk around at hit anybody in the head, my head Still hurts When You hitted me y'know?" Hibari just Gave shamal 'Ah-shit-i-aint-listening-with-your-shit-look-' but Shamal Said that you will wake up soon so he can wait, Hibari waited for awhile almost fell asleep But Hibird sang so That's enough to make Him awake.

time skip brought you by Hibird's Elegant singging *MiDorI TanaBikU nAmiMo-*

you Slowly Blinked your Eyes for a few times Thinking where on the earth Might You have be, You sat up And It felt like Your Head Was bursted Open. "Oh.. Your awake" you gasped And flinched. This guy's scary afterall, Hibari was hurted With Your actions, Even the girl he's interested in feared him Now. He cant bear the pain so He Just walked away, It wasn't your Intention to make Him sad? What? Sad?! he's sad?! But Its true You saw it in his Eyes but why?

hibari Sat to the roof And Stared at the Sky without Realizing it He broke a tear down. Now he was really do lonely now. "Eh? what?! kyoya? W-wH-whAt?! roMariO aM I DreAmIng?! Is the WoRld ENdIng??" Hibari heard the bucking bronco he dosent seem to Know what he means But he Felt Something Hot Crawled down his cheeks He touched it and realized It was tears, "Boss, You're Not hes really crying" The both of them look More amused than worried, But hibari feels too much Pain to even Feel Humillated, So he just wiped the tears and looked away, but Dino was By his side And Tapping his shoulders, Hibari softly slapped it away "dont touch me" dino Thought He's Back at his Usual Self But still He knows His Boy got a Problem "Ehhh? kyoya why are you crying?? Is it a Girl??? ehh Kyoyaaaa" dino Starts to shake Him to get his attention but his hand got slapped away again, this time its more harder "I said dont touch me" Hibari Glared at the Cavallone Boss sending him off, "Kyoya! leave it to your Tutor! If It was a girl then Just Talk to her!" This Buy Teaches nothingness to Him but he thinked of it, He thought is was a right thing to do

"that wasn't fair, Kyoya got a Girl earlier than me"

/
he Went back to the infirmary and you were still there. "E-err, Hibari-san, I-im Sorry i didn-" "My bad i was in a bad mood" He Looked Away trying to avoid eye contact, you cant believe This Hibari? The Demon of Namimori middle is apologizing to you? Ha? "N-no! Umm Please dont apologize! It dosent feel right!" Ohh shit You didnt mean to Say the Last One but hibari Dosent Seem to mind "Herbivore, Carnivores gets lonely too, So Dont go anywhere" a Blush Crept to your Face, He Look like a Kid That Dosent want to Make his Mother go anywhere. but it seems Like Your the Carnivore's Prey now his One and Only Herbivore He owns

🐤

Crappy Isnt it?? But anyways Thats it For this chapter see you again desu!