🎄♥❝Christmas with the Vongola❞♥🎄 [Part 2]

I saved thispic because i thought it was hillarious, They Were carrying Guns aaa

I'll Be saying this at the start This shit Will be Bloody long— LMAO  welp Heres the Part two as i promised, i Apologize if I wrote it Plainly since i want it to be on time lmAo

Also Im sorry if there will be Typos Since This is very long Im not sure if i was able to check Everything

(/^-^)/☆

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

A Few Days Has Passed, and You were Getting ready This After noon for The party, you Were Excited For this Since Its been awhile Since you spend Christmas with someone. You Smiled Widely As you Fix Your Hair. 40 minutes Before The Party you Picked Up The Paper Bag which you Placed Everyone's Gift and Went Out. You opened the door From your house Cold Wind Hitted Your skin But it didn't Bothered You Since you were Determined to Have some Fun with your friends.

You Stopped At a Near By Cake Shop To Buy an Cake For Tsuna's Mom and Some For others to Enjoy.

/
You Rang the Door Bell of tsuna's House And waited a few minutes "Oh my! Y/n! Its good to see you come in! The others were already Having fun" Nana Opened the door And You already Heard Voices Inside you chuckled "Mrs. Sawada thank you for Having me today!I bought an Cake Please enjoy It Yourself i bought an seperate For the Others" You Smiled "Thank you y/n, Make yourself at home"

You Went in and Removed your Shoes; went into the Living room where the others were, you Opened the Door And You Already saw Everyone Laughing together Some Were having an Friendly fight like gokudera and Ryouhei, "y/n-chan!" you Heard Kyoko's Voice, You saw her Waving she was Seating beside Haru and Chrome, 'Chrome came thats good!' you Smiled And Went for them.

"I brought some Cake!" you Placed the box At the table And immedietely Kyoko and Haru Opened it, which Made you smile

>>A bit of Chat about Cute Things with kyoko And the Others/

"Ciaossu!" you heard an familliar Voice it called everyone's attention "Welcome To the Vongola Style Christmas Eve Celebration!" everyone Clapped "now Lets start Our vongola Party" Reborn started To Took a box Out of nowhere, and Placed in at the floor, The baby Opened it and Revealed somekind of Red clothes. "This is Our twist Today" Reborn took out A piece From thr Box and Everyone's Eyes Widened "you all are Going to be santas!"

"REBORN YOU NEVER MENTIONED SOMETHING LIKE THIS" Tsuna yelled "I didn't?" "YEAH YOU DIDN'T"

reborn Forced tsuna to wear it and threatened everyone If they didn't wore it He'll Bury Them alive

Haru asked Tsuna's Mother If theres a Room You girls can change To Since the boys already Took Over tsuna's Room. You 5 (Including i-pin) ended Up Into A Random Room at the House, You Looked at the costume That Reborn gave you It Looks Different Than The others (Im Just going to Place an Pic over here since im too lazy to Describe It i overed the fave for fun HSHAHAHA)

 You 5 (Including i-pin) ended Up Into A Random Room at the House, You Looked at the costume That Reborn gave you It Looks Different Than The others (Im Just going to Place an Pic over here since im too lazy to Describe It i overed the fave for fu...