Gokudera Hayato [ Fluff ]

ciao-su, Well Come to the haru's Haru ha- Wait But anyways lets Just get to the story

🌼

'i Love you'

words You never regret Saying to him, When you Broke those words to him, he Was averting his olive Eyes, He cant look at you properly, He tries to cover his Cute Blushing face With his Hands, But no matter what attempt he Tries, He cant Hide it. 'I love you' The day You Broke Those words to him was the day, are the Words that Made You Together.

'I like you alot!'

It took all his being to say, But he Meaned it. Though it dosent Show But you know that he meaned it. "C'mon y/n its ambarassing Lets Just Go" You chuckled With his flustered state, He felt like he's Going to explode. He was in Constant joy now your On his Arms. A lovely lively girl became one With The hurricane Explosive Tsundere,

"Shut it stupid! .....But I love you tho"

"Oi Idiotic Woman"

"Whats Up octopus head?"

You'll always chuckle When You call each other With those stupid nicknames, Sometimes Tsuna and The others wonder If you two are really dating since You'll always tease Each Other and End Up getting irritated and call each other with God forsaken Nicknames, But No matter what happens You two are inseparable.

"Have you heard? When A man and A Woman Get together?"

There are always Times where He made your Heart skip a beat. You two rarely hold hands Since This hurricane whore's Heart will Explode. but if you do its awkward

In a Starry Sky, Under The moon light He didnt Hesitate to Kiss you. He thought he had to, Thats why you love this Walking Firecracker Despite his Childish reactions. despite Him Being in a Mafia, No matter What You'll support him And you'll always Be.

"Ey Hayato, When we Grew up lets Marry Each other"

You said It without thinking. You never Heard a response so You Looked at him. He's Red, you Just laughed At his cute reaction. But If was to get married, He'll do it with you. "But I wont Mind if you get Married to Tsuna" You Cheekly Smirked at him, His reaction changed at smacked Your head "O-of course Ill marry you idiot" He looked away Trying to hide his face. But He's Your One and Only Gokudera hayato, The man that will be by Your side to the rest of your life.

BONUS.

"HIE?!! The 10 year Bazooka Hitted Gokudera-kun" Tsuna Panicked Lambo Threw it to Hayato Since He's Bullying Him Again? maybe? "TAKE THAT AHO-DERA" Lambo Yelled at him and the Place was fulled with Pink Mist "What happened here?" "Y-y/n Errrrr Gokudera-kun was hitted by a bazooka"

"DAFAQ tsuna?! Is he dead?!"

"Che, Idiotic Woman Your still loud as ever"

"HA? Well Shut your Mouth octopus He-"

the mist was cleared and it shows A more Matured Hayato. You almost Choked when you saw him "E-ehhrr so what now?"

"Ohh Juudaime,"

"o-oh Hi"

"Are you hayato?" You asked You didnt Know maybe it was his cousin And Hayato was in the hospital cause He's hitted by a bazooka. "you're Stupid As Ever, Yes I am" "M-MAH?! WAhhH Go baCkkkk YoU're ToO tallll" And With that He was Covered with Pink smoke and The Usual Hayato Appeared "Wahhh hayaatoooo" "w-what? ,y/n? Did you know what Did you look like 10 years later?!"

"ohhh what?"

He didnt Told you, He cant say it, its too much,

Well We'll see someday

🌼

Idk How to end it soo lets Just end it here waHh But anyways thats It for now See you again Desu!