Dino Cavallone [A date?]

ciao-su!!! HIEE!! finally a New update!! Oof I am Draining out if ideas :(( But Ill try My best to Write,>:))

Warning! i am not very good at writting and There might Be Grammatical errors since english isn't my First language si please Beae with me

♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡

You weren't The prettiest But he always compliments you on being one, You weren't The Smartest But he liked it when you Do Sorts of Silly things, In his Eyes You were A perfect Being, Flowy h/c Locks, Glittering e/c Orbs, And the sweetest smile. he never thinked his Words when telling you That you weren't Like other girls, You we're Different, you were special . But There is One thing that He Do Hesitate To say, He's tempted, Getting impatient To say 'I Like you' no, 'I love you' who Knows When will he be able to Spill it? He thought He'll Never be able, He didn't have a courage to, he's Called a Dame too afterall

"Oh! Dino-san, Its been Awhile! Are you going to Train with.. h-hibari-san Again-?" you said as Your sentence Ended With a slight fear That The Namimori Demon might Hear, Dino Chuckled "Yeah!, kyoya's hard to Find Since he Goes pratrolling Around" "What about i help you Find him?" You Offered, Dino Looked away To Hide the faint Blush on his Face "You Sure?like just the two of us? " He asked "Yeah!"

/

"hmm, He should Be Around the roof" Dino Thinked, But He felt a Presence Behind the two of you so He Immediately Turned his head behind, There is No one, How strange he thought

"HiEe, He almost Caught Us!" Tsuna panickly Whispered, "Shut up or he might really Hear us"

"Hn, Why do i have to Come and Sneak in with You mere Herbivores?" tsuna Shrieked Again As he's Being surrounded By the Worst Possible people together Hibari and Reborn.

"Is there Something wrong?" you asked Since after Dino looked behind He Sigh "O-oh, its Nothing dont mind me i just Thought someone were Following us" So then as he said, you looked at the Direction Dino looked Earlier, Weird.

"Dame-tsuna he Almost Caught Us"

"Eh?! How was it my fau-"

"hn, Im going"

"Wait. Hibari Its isn't the right time"

"hn, If the baby Says so."

"Dont ignore me!"

/

you and Dino Walked around the school For a little more while, "strange Its still Early, Yet The hallways is empty" you said "Right..." Dino isn't feeling too good About this, First he felt an Unknown Presence Behind, Second is The school Is almost Completely Empty. Why's that? "now that you actually Think About it, It feels like we're In a date!" Dino's Thoughts Crumbled away and went blank, his Face Bursts Into red and Almost Fell out of Balance  but he caught himself in a near wall "Dino-san?! Are you okay?!" you Panicked, "A d-date?" he Nervously said, "Hmm, yeah! A date Because its just the two of us And Its been like An hour or half since We Were walking together isn't that what lovers do? " You said,'lovers--!!' Dino Mentally screamed ,You were expecting for an reply But Nothing came, You looked At the ground just to see dino that Looked like a Tomato That was putted in a Microwave "wah?! dino-san Get a hold of yourself!, Dino-san?!"

"that Stupid Student" Reborn Sound Unpleased "Tsuna Go help y/n and Carry dame-dino At the infirmary"

"Why m-" -- "Just Do it" reborn cutted The Vongola Right before he even finish his Words, "Hn, I Had Enough im Going" Hibari said in Irritation, "Do what you want" Reborn let Him Go wander Again "what Are you waiting for?" Reborn asked Ready to Slap tsuna "HIEE, HERE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO"

/

"E-ehh...Dino-san..?" Tsuna Said Awkwardly Appearing out of nowhere, "tch. His Acting Is Terrible" Reborn clicked his tongue 'I'll have him Train for that Too'
"Tsuna? Oh! Great timing Dino-san Fainted Suddenly Can you help me?" "O-oh..Is he Okay?.. sureee,,, Ill help" tsuna Awkwardly said with his terrible acting skills, and Went to help .

Time skip~

It was Afternoon and You were waiting for dino to be awake On his Sleep, It made you feel a bit tired, And your eyes is slowly Closing. With that you drifted off to sleep aswell

After a while Dino Woke up, the first time he saw is You Sleeping On your seat, He cant help but to adore the sight "a date,huh?. Maybe i should Ask her Soon" Dino said Softly and Cressed Your cheeks after that he Placed a soft Kiss of your Forehead.~

♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡

SoO how's That?? Told y'all im not very good at writting hahaAha- crAp

But thats it For todae~If you have Any suggestions Just comment it below, See you~ Again desu~