Reborn [Hitman-san]

Ciao-su everyone! I finally Updated this book Pls dont kill me because This sucks TvT but pls enjoy, I dont know How the adult reborn act since he's always too serious.

🍭🌷

"Reborn, Would you like some more expresso?" You Smiled And offered Him his Favourite, He nodded and continued playing with his side curls, He seemed Uncomfortable he keeps Fixing his tie and aligning his hat, "Reborn Is there anything wrong?" He looked at you and Didnt Broke a word, You tilted your head In confusion, "Hey, I was just thinking You must Be really tired from Always Being serious, Err.. Can you teach me how to use A gun? Maybe you can relax From that, Haha..." You Awkwardly laugh, Reborn Stood up And cleared His voice "Thats Fine with me" "E-eh?, Really?! yayy" You jumped In full ecstasy ,

He held leon and It Transformed to his usual Hand gun , He shotted the Targets and as expected he hitted the center, "Woww, I wonder where you learned using a gun" You clapped and Smiled, "put Your arms Like this and Aim for the target" He handed You The gun(Leon) and Guided you How You should hold and aim, you Pulled the Trigger and shotted the target ,It didnt Hitted the middle But you hitted The target, "wahh,," you Sweatdropped, this is harder than you thought, how Does reborn Make is look easy? Infact this gun is Kind of heavy How was he able to hold it in one hand?

🌹

That was the last You got to have fun with reborn, Before you all became an arcobaleno(pls forget about skull here) you Were the cloud Arcobaleno like the other Ones you all became an infant and Seperated ways, You were called for the arcobaleno trials For the vongola Decimo and You Headed your way there, You saw Lal mirch on the way and Called her "Lal! Its been awhile!" "Y/n ,cheerful as always" You walked with Lal To the rooftop of namimori middle where the Vongola decimo and The guardians were, You Ran And busted The door Open "Wahhh!" A Brown Haired boy Got startled and a Silver haired boy held a Dynamite ready to attack "w-wait! Im Here for the arcobaleno trials!" You raised you arm for protection "y/n, Dont Just walk in" lal Finally catched up and Chopped your head sofly "Ciao-su y/n, Lal" Reborn Came Out of nowhere "Reborn! Its been awhile!, You look more cheerful than serious!" You greeted reborn "R-reborn serious? NEVER!" "shut up No good-Tsuna" Reborn Kicked him At the face and fell, "Juudaime!, Oi stupid Infant! Dont hurt Juudaime!" "Shut up AhoDera" You sweatdropped At reborn's behavior but happy at the same time to see him finally looked cheerful "Haha! Reborn You looked more relax!" "Yeah Of course.....You teached me to" You couldnt Hear The last sentence But you were still Happy for Him "E-eh? reborn did you just sai-" Reborn Kicked Tuna-fish at the face again and he lose His consiousness "Shut up no good-tsuna"

🌷🍭

Holy- I dont know how to Finish it but meh-i wonder who's next, I was expecting to write Hibari's first But its too hard to make One for Him idk why Maybe i luv him too much lmao