Chapter 12

Thank you @771MIGUELINAAMERT  and @shantay-trainum-715 for following!

All fanart and videos belong to their respectful owners.

Izuku's POV

Italic Words - Someone's Thoughts

Underlined Words - Singing

      It's been 2 weeks and about 4 days since my last encounter with the sapphire villain. Just 5 days ago was Ochako's party. I've overworked my mentality with stress just trying to figure out this guy. He's suppose to move on to the next town or city and hit up another shop due to his nomadic nature of not staying in one place for too long.

So far though, he's been awfully quiet. No police chatter, news reports, and not even a single sighting from any of the other police departments and hero agencies. Something big is going on here... I just know it. Heaving a sigh I rub my face. He's got to have a reason for staying in hiding this long. It's like he's never been arrested or convicted of a crime, not a single DNA match or a good enough facial recognition comes up on criminal records based on other departments around the country.

I get up from my dinning table already finishing the last of my glass of water. Making it into the bathroom I turn on the sink, cupping my hands together filling up the clear liquid in them and splashing my face. Looking in the mirror I continue to endlessly brainstorm, thinking of ANYTHING that makes sense to this villain case. Stepping away from the mirror I grab a hand towel and start to dry myself.

Look tonight's the Hero Gala just try to not stress about this anymore and have fun. Plus at least you get to ask the woman of your dreams to go out with you. I look towards my room where my black tuxedo lays across the bed. I won't lie I can't wait to see her soon, wonder what she's wearing to the gala. My phone begins to vibrate indicating a message was received.

Unlocking my screen I see it's a text from All Might. He says he's going to be dropping his car off soon and to not worry about giving him a ride home, he's got that taken care of. Looking at the time I got 2 hours before we have to start get going.

"I should probably start getting ready".

Ochako's POV

I just got done getting ready for the gala. Placing the curling iron back on the bathroom counter. Now that I have my dress on, there's a slight problem. Looking at myself in the mirror I start to wonder how I let the girls SPECIFICALLY Mina, talk me into getting this dress.

 Looking at myself in the mirror I start to wonder how I let the girls SPECIFICALLY Mina, talk me into getting this dress

It's not that I don't like it, it's really pretty but...... I think it might be showing off a bit too much in certain areas. I mean there's even a slit that runs up the dress. I raise my left leg a little for the dress to sway behind it, the slit just reaching above the high part of my thigh. With there being an opening on the back area too just barely reaching above my waist. I hope Izuku doesn't think wrongfully of my dress, I'm sure he won't.