Chapter 10

Izuku's POV

Phone Call/Text - Bold Letters

Someone's Thoughts - Italic Words

The next day had come around and we were at the agency for a majority of the morning. I was sitting in my office currently going though the Sapphire Villain case file displayed on my monitor. When we had first arrived, the hit on the suspect's weapon finally came in. Unfortunately for us it was stolen but at least we know who it belongs to. A man who owns a small time gun shop in Shizuoka City. For now I have to keep digging and hope I can discover more.

An hour or so went by already and I was sipping on my coffee when I realized something. His attacks have been coming and going throughout the country. What I noticed was the first reported incident where a man matching our description. He'd made a hit in Ena City located in Gifu Prefecture. It states here that, it appears the culprit robbed the store at night when it was closed. Only taking (you've guessed it) sapphire gems.I should get someone on this to contact the city's police department. So they could do some more searching on the villain, incase he was arrested at a point in time for a different crime in that city. Chances are this might be where he lives since it's the first case ever to come up with those specifics of what was stolen. From what I can tell this guy started getting bolder with his attacks since most of the heists have been in the day. Hopefully Ena PD is able to get back to us with some answers soon.

Getting up from my chair I exited my office and got the attention of an agency desk employee. I handed a file with what I was looking for on the case and informed him to get in contact with Ena City PD when he can. I decided to head over to the gym (it's basically connected to the locker rooms) since there was no need for patrol today. I had arrived in the locker room and change into a tank top and track pants with running shoes. The gym was specifically designed to withstand most damages that may be caused by quirks and had a variety of workout equipment. This floor doesn't have windows for obvious reasons. I was barely entering the gym when.......

"DIE!!!" *BOOM*

"Die????", I'm some how surprised Kacchan still acts like this with his attacks. Just now he may have went a little overboard with obliterating a practice dummy. I was walking up to him to make my self noticed and say hi. He begins to turn around and walks up to me.

"Sup Deku", we fist bump as we greet.

"Hey Kacchan, still at it with the overkill I see", I sweat drop and chuckle nervously.

"Heh not like I'm hurting anyone and besides with there being no patrol what else am I suppose to do", I understood where he was coming from. No patrol days were a drag but we stay at the agency or general area in case of emergency calls.

"I see your point, well I'm gonna let you be", we both go our separate ways as I continue on to a treadmill. I plug in my earphones into my cell and play music. Starting at a nice paste while slowly at a time picking up speed. I was reaching my 5k mark when my music stopped and cell phone was ringing. I started slowing down the treadmill to where I was speed walking. My breathing was a little unsteady from the sudden drop in speed but I still answered the call.

"Hello", I wiped my forehead with a hand towel I brought with me.

"Hey Izuku"

"Hi Ochako, what's up"

"Nothing just wanted to know where you were since I came by your office and didn't see you here", she wanted to see me?

"I'm in the building's gym just hitting the treadmill right now"