Chapter 11

No One's POV

The night of the party had came and Ochako couldn't have been more nervous. You see when she was on the phone with the girls the other morning. They discussed where and what time but somehow it happened to be easier to have it at Ochako's. Due to the reason she was center of where all her friends lived so they all thought it be quicker to meet where the points meet. Ochako had agreed with them but now. Her nerves were getting to her because she starting realize... that she's never hosted a party or any event for that matter in her home. Being in a dorm was one thing back in high school but for yourself to be the host AND it being at YOUR own home is another. Things raced in her mind. Is my place clean enough? Does it look boring? Should I move stuff around? Does it smell weird? Did I get snacks and drinks that they would like? Do I look dressed for the occasion?

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"AH!", she jumps from the sudden knocking at the door. Looking through the peep hole she breathes in and out. Opening the door there stood Mina and Kirishima. Mina flew her arms around Ochako giving her best friend a bear hug. Slowly the air began to leak out of her and she decided to hug back and pat her back as a signal of enough killing affection. Finally getting the her oxygen back she let them into her apartment.

"I love the place it looks cute and spacious", Mina commented as she flopped down on the couch.

"Thanks, is there anything you guys want? Drink or maybe a something to eat while were waiting for everyone else?"

They both shook their heads and said no thanks. Mina and Ochako were sitting and discussing about décor they could add to Ochako's apartment. Mina mentioned the invitations she and Ejirou gotten from work and started brain storming on ideas for dresses. Knowing her she'd get the all the girls rounded up to go on a hunt for the formal wear. Ochako was having some thought on what kind of dress she might get. She was beginning to wonder other things too. I wonder if Izuku will like seeing me in a dress she thought. It then hit her, that would be the perfect night to pop the question. With a new motive in mind to ask him out on the night of the gala she was more confident then ever. Someone else had arrived because another series of knocking on her door started. Answering it once more it turned out to be none other then Izuku himself. The confidence she had built up... all flying out the window.

"H-Hi Ochako!", he greeted.

"Oh hey Izuku! Come inside", she told him.

This unfortunately got Mina interested. Since when did they start calling each other by their first names?? Mina thought. Then again it could just be her not paying close attention on how they've talked to each other. That wasn't all that was going to be happening because not soon after their greetings. Izuku had said he forgot his cell at home and was back within 2 minutes after leaving out the door. WOAH, that was fast just where does he live!? It hit her, she had gasped when she thought what was the possibility. Ochako turned towards and Mina had smirked at her like she knew what was going on.

Ochako now seeing that Mina witnessed all of that. Was in a flurry of a mess, her cheeks being stained with red. Oh no... she thought, caught red handed that she might have figured out Izuku was her neighbor. It's not like she wasn't going to tell her sooner or later but she just didn't want to get teased to badly by the girls. During all of this Izuku and Kirishima were talking not knowing what was going down between the women. And before Mina could say anything, knocks could be heard on the door and more of their friends arrived. This gave Ochako some breathing room for now.

Time passed with everyone else arriving for the party. Hugs and friendly interactions were being spread around. Drinks were being poured, of course non-alcoholic. Toast were being made with plastic cups and canned drinks raised.