Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

Italic Words - Someone's Thoughts

  It was already turning 7 p.m. or so when we arrived at her home. The neighborhood it was in seemed quite nice and friendly, I hope she likes it here. Ochaco was getting a ring of keys from one of her pouches on her side, going through them searching for the right one. She unlocked her door and invited me in. This really feels weird knowing its me... and a girl... who is Ochaco my bestfriend/crush alone in an apartment. I lightly shake my head disrupting myself before it gets any weirder.

"Come on in", she tells me as she kicks off her footwear and I follow suit. (A/N: Was unsure what to really call her hero heels/boots)

Her apartment looked really nice for what seemed like a one bedroom and bathroom apartment. When I entered it didn't take long to stumble upon a kitchen immediately to the right with a bar top. Across from that is the living room with a small couch and TV. To the left of the couch and TV is a sliding glass door that goes out to a balcony with metal railings.

"I'm going to go ahead and get changed, feel free to have a seat while your waiting", Uraraka motions for me to sit down on her couch. I sit down and finally start to take notice at the amount of framed photos she has on the wall and small table right of the TV. She already had stepped into her room and closed the door at this point. I decided to get a closer look at her photos. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I start inspecting the ones from what seems like when she was younger as a child who could be 5 or 6 with one can assume her parents behind her all smiling at the camera. She looks just like her mother. I go down the line of more photos of her and her family from the occasional trips they went to or milestones in her life. Then it started to shift over to her our friends all from our batch mates from high school. Once specific photo caught my attention. It was just the two of us, a selfie that I took to be more specific. It was our first semester as 3rd years at UA, we went to an Autumn carnival with all of our class. We went to ride the Ferris wheel later that night....

FLASHBACK - Still Izuku's POV

Classes had just ended and we were all heading back to the dorms. lida and Uraraka were walking with me chatting about todays lessons. All of sudden a wild Mina went ahead of everyone and halted all of us with her hands out in front of her.

"Guys we should totally go to the carnival that's happening in town!"

Mostly everyone was either nodding in agreement or as hyped on Mina's level. So we all head back to the dorms to drop off our school bags and get changed. I got to my room and closed the door behind me flopping my backpack on my bed. Going through my closet I chose to wear a red and black pattern fleece button up with a white t shirt under and jeans. Since it might be a little chilly in the evening.

I went downstairs to meet up with everyone. People were starting to come back from their rooms ready to head out but still waiting on a few. I was on my phone going through social media while waiting, until Mina got everyone's attention.

"Ok looks like everyone is accounted for, lets go!"

Everyone starts to make their way out of the dorms. I wait for Iida and Uraraka to catch up to me.

"You two ready?..", Uraraka then catches my eyes. She's wearing black leggings and light pink pull over hoodie. She looks cute in that outfit.

"eku?... Deku?!", Uraraka breaks the trance I was caught in by her waving her hand in my face.

"S-sorry I was just thinking about something", I fidget with the end of my shirt getting interested in looking at the floor.

"What's on your mind?", she grasp her hands together and stands on the tips of her toes to try and conquer our height difference.