Chapter 6

No One's POV

Italic Words - Someone's thoughts

They waited for Bakugo to arrive at Uraraka's apartment complex, while waiting they chatted about various topics everything from world issues to the hero ranking board. Time passed by and Izuku felt his phone vibrate.

"Just got a text from Kacchan he said he'll be here in a minute or so", Izuku informed Ochako.

"Ok, you want to wait outside?", she asks.

"Sure"

Ochako got her keys and they both went to the door to slip on their shoes. They step outside with Ochako locking the door behind them, as if on queue Bakugo's silver sedan came down the street. Emitting from his vehicle you can hear AND feel what sounds like rock music. Izuku starts waving his arm to catch his attention. He pulls up near them and lowers his music and passenger window.

"Sup losers, hop in", he cocks a smirk and he proceeds to unlock his doors.

"Some things will never change from you will they", Ochako states while getting in, already knowing his answer.

Bakugo scoffs but smiles at her comment while shaking his head lightly. Once they're in and seatbelts buckled, he puts it in drive and takes off to Ejirou's and Mina's apartment. He dodge's traffic left and right trying to get to his bestfriend's place quicker but also careful not to break any traffic laws.

"So, how have you all been? You know since after graduation", Bakugo asked. To them it was still strange seeing their explosive friend (metaphorically of course) ask about their well being.

"I'm good, moved to a new apartment closer to work if you didn't already know", Ochako answers.

"Me as well, although I'm working on moving out of my mom's", Izuku embrassingly admits. "You?", he asks Bakugo.

"Meh, I'm fine", Bakugo answers eyes glued to the road.

For the rest of the ride they either chatted or listened to music trying to pass the time. 20 mintues went by and they finally arrived at their friends home. Bakugo successfully found a parking spot that's closest to their apartment unit. They all step out of the vehicle closing the doors, along with the sound of two beeps and locking noise coming from the car. Bakugo lifts his fist to knock on the door but before he could knock. The door flings open and he trips a little forward nearly bumping into their pink skinned. What comes next either of the boys did not expect.

"EEEEE!!!", Mina squeaks out of excitement as does Ochako at the same time while they reach for a crashing hug. This made Izuku jump a little not realizing the sheer force of girl's voices. With the mixture of not seeing each other for some time can do to a man's eardrums.

"H-Hi Mina", Izuku regains his composure.

"Oh hey Midoriya and Bakugo", she lets go of her embrace with Ochako to greet back. "Come on in guys!", she gestures for them to follow her in. They all step inside to hear pop music (courtesy of Mina) playing on her TV. "Eji? They're here", she calls out to her boyfriend. He soon pops out from the kitchen with his white bandana wrapped around his forehead.

"What's up guys long time no see!", he approaches the three giving Izuku and Bakubro a fist bump, and quick hug to Ochako.

"Babe, I'm gonna take Ochako to the room to have some girl talk. We'll be right back", she tugs on Ochako's wrist indicating to follow.

"Ok but not too long food should be here soon", he then turns back to the remaining two in living room. "Hope you don't mind we ordered pizza before you all got here".