Chapter 1

Italic Words -  Someones Thoughts

Third Person POV:

Ochako Uraraka exited her apartment turning her key in the keyhole. She then rushed out making her way to the agency. Luckily the agency... All Might's Agency wasn't far from where she lived. Speed walking as she passes by citizens on her way to work.

"MAMA! Look its Uravity!" said a child who's hand was held by their parent.

Uravity then waved at the young one as they passed each other with a small smile plastered on the hero's face. Once they past by each other Uraraka returned to speed walking to work.

Japan has changed a lot since then crime has definitely dropped ever since the introduction of new heroes, Uraraka's graduating class that is. With Endeavor still holding the #1 hero spot, followed by Hawks, and recent making a surprise appearance Mirio Togata or know as Lemillion. Last year thanks to Eri a child that was saved by Deku from their first year at UA, managed to gain control of her quirk and rewind the effects that were done to Lemillion that stripped his powers from him.

Eri has ever since then gotten better at understanding the world around her with the help of the UA Teachers and care taker Aizawa. Uraraka's smile grows bigger just from the memories of her years at UA.

Off in the distance a recognizable building comes into view. All Might's Agency all though not as tall as the many other well known agencies that are skyscrapers. His was only half of what a skyscraper would be, it was an eggshell white colored building made of mainly concrete. That year before the class graduated, All Might had resigned from UA. He decided to personally manage his hero agency taking desk work and business management that comes with the job.

He'd welcome them with open arms if they ever decided to work under him instead of the agencies where we've interned in the past. Obviously, THOSE two would go for it that being Izuku and Bakugou. Recently, Uraraka had a battle in her mind debating if she should continue working with Gunhead or try out some new perspective with All Might. All Might not only would be just managing his company but also helping them improve as heroes through his wisdom as a retiree.

She decided a week ago that she would then work at All Might's agency. She finally arrived at the doors of the building. Taking a breath she then opened the doors to a new chapter in her life. A spacious lobby came into view at the end sat a wide desk with an elderly woman behind it. Uraraka made her way to the secretary, she saw that the employee was typing at a quick rate concentrated on the computer screen in front of her.

Uraraka not wanting to be rude waited patiently for her to notice. Some time passed what felt like hours has been just 4 minutes as Uraraka glanced at the digital clock on the wall behind the secretary.

"Uravity?," the employee spoke up, Uraraka glanced back down to the woman and nodded.

"Your early young lady", she stated.

"My apologies Ms....", Uraraka politely waited to figure out the woman's name.

"You may call me Janice", she lifted her face off her screen to give a warming smile to the young hero. Uraraka returned the smile back with her eyes closed.

"You can take a seat if you'd like while your waiting", Janice insisted.

Uraraka gladly accepted the statement and sat at one of the nearest lobby chairs. I'm sure today will go well, its not like its my first time going out on an assignment or anything. She thought to herself as on queue the elevator far right to the secretary's desk opened. Immediately her eyes darted at who was standing in the entrance and then their eyes locked. Izuku Midoriya stood shocked at what he's seeing. Uraraka rose from her chair and a smile crept slowly on both their faces. They made their way to each other.

"I can't believe your here! So your the new guy or I should say girl!", he stated.

"Yea I decided to take All Might's offer after all.", as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Well I was about to go on patrol, I assume your here to speak with the man himself?", he asked curiously.

"Yup! Today I get my first assignment, I hope it isn't just patrol." The elevator then ringed again and its doors opened showing All might waiting on the other side. He walks towards the young heroes. Of course still this day he no longer holds his muscle form but still sports his famous yellow and striped suit.

"Young Uraraka you've finally arrived, it's so good to see you again." They greeted each other with a hug.

"Like wise All might, I apologize but I'm eager to know what's my first assignment!"

"And that's exactly why I came down hoping to catch up with young Midoriya. " Uraraka and Midoriya looked at each other slightly confused but then gazed their attention back to their boss.

"Ill be quick since its in progress." He takes out his cell phone and reads out loud of what's on the screen. "Currently it appears that there was a jewelry store robbery in downtown Tokyo involving a criminal, which has already fled the scene before police could arrive." The looks on the heroes faces turn from their smile to a serious grin. All Might smirks at their readiness for what lies ahead. "So.... what you both doin standin around here for!?", He says with a smile on his face. They both nod their heads at their boss and make a quick dash for the front doors.

"You ready to start the day?", Midoriya says as they exit out the building rushing for their soon to be action.

"Always ready!", Uraraka shouts fist pumped in the air. "Based on the area the villians are in it's gonna be a bit crowded." She informs Deku ahead of time.

Midoriya then had an idea pop into his head. "I have that covered and I hope you don't mind with what I'm thinking of doing." He smirks as he looks at her.

"Don't mind wha...AH!" She was swept from her feet before she could finish asking, Deku holds her bridal style. The touch she feels from his hands makes her feel like she has butterflies in her stomach. Her face probably looks like a tomato right now if he noticed. He takes a stance preparing himself.

One For All: Full Cowling... 50%! His eyes start to glow and the green electricity flows around his body. Midoriya takes off running, both their hair flowing in the wind due to his speed. She takes the time they have before they arrive at their destination to notice a lot about him. How hard yet comfortable his chest is. The freckles that cover his cheeks and those eyes that glow like an emerald in the light. Before she knew it they arrived at their destination.

"Uh.. Uraraka?", he asked quite nervous looking at her.

"Hm?", she was still mesmerized by those strong eyes that have so much determination.

"A-are you okay?", he gets flustered from her stare and lack of speech.

"Huh?", her trance that she was stuck in was then popped like a bubble. Now realizing her own actions her hand had been placed on his chest.

Midoriya quickly but careful not to drop her, let her down on her feet. She immediately covered her red face minus her thumbs to prevent from activating her quirk.

"I-I am s-so sorry", she muffled looking away from embarrassment.

"I-It's ok", he said as he scratched the back of his head with his eyes closed. "I don't mind at all really" he quietly said to himself.

"What was that Deku?", she could of sworn she heard him say something else.

"N-Nothing", he said while he waved his hands in front of him.

"Well ok, come on", she shrugged it off and proceeded to the crime scene.

**************************************************

(1407 Words) A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Still many more to come, ill try to get updates out soon definitely don't want to discontinue or abandon this fanfic. I have so may ideas that I cant give up on it. See ya later!

7/5/20 A/N - AKWAAAARD! Sorry another grammar update!