F O C U S ~Chris Brown

Bree

miss rona girl it's time to wrap it UP! we've been "quarantining" too damn long and you'll think by me and chris being locked in the house 24/7, ALONE would bring us closer together

miss rona girl it's time to wrap it UP! we've been "quarantining" too damn long and you'll think by me and chris being locked in the house 24/7, ALONE would bring us closer together .. welll with the exception of RoRo & baby aiko on weekends. all he can do is focus on WORK! he's been in the studio constantly making new music, if he's not writing music or making beats, he's drawing or painting another one of his master piece, and when he's not doing those things he's spending time with the kids. not that i can compete with them i just need a moment of his time. it's like he doesn't even notices me anymore. and it's been like this for MONTHS... tonight is the night that i put my foot down. he left about 5 minutes ago to take the kids home which will take him approximately 1 hour to get back. so i know i have time to get everything together.

i ran down to my car parked in the garage. i popped the trunk and got all the bags out the car. i rushed back in, set the bags on the counter and pulled out my phone. i got on the door dash app and order food from chris' favorite restaurant. the delivery timing was almost perfect! i didn't want to waste anymore time so emptied the bags and gathered all my the supplies. i started with the rose petals, i began to make a trail with them starting at the front door all the way upstairs to our bathroom. i even spread in the kitchen around the table and left a few on the table. i grabbed wine glasses and two plates from the cabinet sat them in their proper places on the table along with the small ice bucket filled with ice. i grabbed the wine out the fridge and put it in the bucket with ice. i looked in the the draw next to the oven and got matches to light up the small circular candles i got to follow the trail of roses. after i light them all and placed them along the trail i took the large candles, lit three of them and sat them in the center of table in the kitchen and took the others upstairs to the bathroom and placed a few around the jacuzzi and sink. i then begin to adjust the lights in the house, they weren't needed anymore i had all the light i needed. i looked at the time and 30 minutes had already flew by. so i knew i needed to pick up the pace. i rushed upstairs and connected my phone with the bluetooth stereo system. i clicked on my "baby making" playlist and hit shuffle... the mood was set...

it would pointless to wear anything sexy because i knew it was gonna come right off. so i decided to freshen up. i made sure my breath was minty fresh, threw on some lashes, threw my hair in a messy bun, and put some vaseline on my lips.

looked at the time and realized that he would be arriving at any moment now. i smirked and bit my lip a little as i thought about how i was gonna demand that he focused on me tonight. still smirking and lost in the thought i begin to run water in our jacuzzi, made sure the water was the right temperature and added bubbles.

once the jacuzzi filled up, i set the temperate so that the water could stay warm then sat a few of the petals, that were sitting on the side on top of the bubbles in the jacuzzi. that's when the doorbell rang. knowing it was the door dash deliver, i rushed into me and chris shared closet, put on my silky robe and slid on my fury slides.

i got downstairs and got the food from the delivery guy then tipped him.

the aroma of the food made my stomach growl... it smelled so appetizing and couldn't wait til chris arrived. i took the food out the bag and begin to apply it on our plates. i put the lid on what was left and put it in the oven just in case we wanted seconds. i then popped open the bottle of wine and poured some in our glasses. that's when i heard chris' car pull into our garage. i smirked, put the bottle back on the ice, and met him right at the door.

Bree: hey.. *smirking*

Chris: *licks his lips and bites his lower lip* hey..

after he slid his shoes off at the door i took his hand and lead him to the table. excited to see his favorite meal we proceeded to sit down and eat. we talked and laughed while we ate, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. every time our eyes locked on each other i melted and couldn't help but think about all of the things that was gonna happen after dinner.

we finished dinner but he knew there was more where that came from. i stood up and walked next to him. i leaned down and whispered in his ear

"i got something to show you"

i can see the curiosity in his face. i then dropped my robbed revealing my naked body. his eyes widen.

Chris: shit...

i smirked, took his hand and let him upstairs to bathroom. we got to the bathroom and i got straight to the point. i removed his shirt then i unbuttoned his pants and then pulled them off. my next target was his boxers, right before i pulled them down i smirked then places soft kisses on his neck, then started to place them on his chest. i then got on my knees and begin to kiss his stomach and placed one more soft kiss below his navel and pull his boxers down.

before he could even think twice my mouth was wrapped around his "member". not even caring that he wasn't even hard yet, i continue doing what i was doing and eventually it got hard.

minutes after a few glucks, slurps, and groans he exploded.

"fuck girl"

i heard him mumble as i stood up straight. i then walked to the jacuzzi and got in. he joined me.

i just couldn't keep my hands off him and i could say the same for him. and that's ALL i wanted from him. i just wanted him to focus on me and nothing but me. my planned worked perfectly... we gotta long night ahead of us....