Leave The Door Open ~Diggy Simmons

Key

Diggy's POV

i definitely should be out enjoying this beautiful friday night but thanks to covid i'm sitting in the house bored outta mind. i literally thought of several things to do but nothing held my attention until i thought about Key.

Key was a childhood friend we hung out from time to time, chilled, just vibing ya'know. i've been tryna get her over here for the past month or so. she's just so damn stubborn. i know she wants me like i want her, she just want open up.

KEY'S POV
it's yet again another BORING friday night! i've literally rearranged my whole apartment at least three times today. did a little self care and self waxing earlier. i've cleaned every closet, cabinet, table, draw in my home and there's nothing else for me to do. ughh somebody pleaseeeee rescue me!!!

"buzzz buzzz"

who in the world is text me...

Dig ♥️
what you doin'

oh snap! it's dig! what should i say?

Me
nothinggg bored outta my mind!

no no no no no!

*she deletes the text and runs into her bedroom, gets her textbooks out, opens them and puts it on the bed. opens her laptop and does the same. she throws her hair in a messy bun, throws her glasses on and snap a picture*

Me
ATTACHMENT : IMAGE
Studying 🤓 You?

....
....

Dig ♥️
😍 looking good as always. you got plans after studying?

Me
hmm🤔 not sure what's up

Dig ♥️
was hoping to chill with you 😏 sip some wine, ya know just vibe like we have before

god knows i've been wanting a piece of this man since middle school. chilling with him wouldnt hurt anything but i can't make it seem that easy...

Me
i'll consider it 😋 but won't make any promises.

Dig ♥️
Pweaaaaseeeee 🥺

let me stop playing i'm definitely going over there.

i quickly jumped up from my bed and dashed straight to my bathroom. i hopped in the shower and freshen up. thank god i did some waxing earlier today because i have a feeling that tonight will be the night. 20 minute later i hoped out the shower and went to the sink to brush my teeth.

"buzz buzz buzz"

Dig ♥️
coming or???

Me
still considering it big head 😉

Dig ♥️
ima leave the door open 😏 just in case

i sat my phone down while i finished getting ready. i kept my hair in a messy bun and threw on some mascara and lip moisturizer. then went straight to my closet. i threw on one of my lounging jumpers, you know the ones you wear around the house that fits all the right places.. yeah that one. slid on my furry slides and spray some perfume on and i was out the door.

his apartment is 30 miles away from my apartment. i was so anxious to get there, my heart was pounding with excitement i literally couldn't drive fast enough.

-Later-

Key: *approaching his door and starts to knock* wait... didn't he say he was gonna leave the door open?

....

Key: nawl *laughs a little* there's no way he left the door open for me.

*she places her hand on the knob and turns it to her surprise it opened*

as soon as i walked i notice how nice everything was set up. lights were dimmed, and candles were lit. i walked a little further in the house and saw dig standing in a silk robe in the kitchen pouring wine. god did he look damn good.

Diggy: glad to have you join me *pouring another glass of wine*

Key: *smiles a little, walks into the kitchen and stands next to him* i almost didn't come. i have a ton of work that needs to be done but i decided to take a little break.

Diggy: *laughs and knows that she's frontin* a ton of work huh? i hear you

Key: *takes glass of wine and starts to drink it* mhmm you have great taste in wine.

Diggy: *holds wine bottle up* it's your favorite

Key: *smiles* aww you remembered!!

Diggy: of course of course how could i forget? and besides i listen to my woman

Key: *looks at him and smirks a little* your woman?

Diggy: *licks his lips* yeaah MY woman

he knew what he was doing! he do it every single time. i try so hard not to give in but damn he ain't making it easy.

Key: sooo tell me what else do you know about "your" woman ? *smirks and sips wine*

Diggy: well since you asked.. *sips some more wine and then clears throat* she loves reading. her favorite subject is english and mythology. her favorite food is pasta, favorite color is yellow and when the slightest thing bothers her or if she's worried she bites her nails. when she's tired she tilts her head to the side and when she stress she binge eat on nothing but junk food.

Key: *impressed* well done mr. simmons

Diggy: *moves closer to her* and i also know that you want me as much as i want you?

Key: *looks at him and smirks* is that right?

Diggy: yep! all you gotta do is say the word

Key: *smirks and wraps her arms around his neck* i want you ....

damn he got me. didnt i just say i wasn't gonna make it easy for him. i've been holding back all these years and i've finally gave in. before i knew it i was sitting on top of the kitchen counter and my jumper was off... thankfully i didn't wear panties or a bra it made the process go by a little faster. he started to kiss all over my body and with every kiss chills went through my body. his soft lips made his way to my thighs.. then made his way down my leg, to my ankle, then to my feet. then he switched to the other leg. he placed both my legs on his shoulders then started back kissing my thighs.. then my inner thigh..

then i felt his tongue against my clit. he made her feel loved, he made her feel like she never felt before. his licking and sucking was very detailed. before i knew it my hips buckled, legs were shaking and eyes were completely in the back of my head and i was reaching my climax.

Diggy: *laughs and removes her legs from his shoulders*

i laid there.. for a second in total disbelief. "did this negro really just take my soul like that?"

Diggy: *gets paper towel and wipes his face* you good?

Key: ye—yeah i'm good. you good? *sitting up a little*

Diggy: yeah i'm good but there's more where that came from *he drops his boxers*

whew! it's gonna be a looong night....