On It ~ Giveon

Zhuri

i've heard come surprisedly freaky shit about giveon, why is it surprising you say? because giveon doesn't look like the "freaky" type if you know what i mean

i've heard come surprisedly freaky shit about giveon, why is it surprising you say? because giveon doesn't look like the "freaky" type if you know what i mean. he's always gave me the "good boy" impression you know the ones who make good grades, go to church, always do what mommy and daddy say.. yeah one of those guys. we've been dating for four months now and he always tell me that his kind of sex will have me stuck. and i'm dying to see for myself.

so we stood there staring at each other in the middle of our room. sexual tension filled the room as we waited on one of us to make the first move. i finally broke and made the first move. i slid my dress off and then slid my fenty lace panties off and laid back onto the bed. he begin to bite his lower lip at the sight of me spreading my legs open.

Zhuri: let me see what that mouth do?

he smirks and then removes his shirt. there was no fore playing he got right down to business devouring my lady part... and i must say he was doing his thanggg. my moans filled the room as i was getting closer to release my love nectar into his mouth...

Zhuri: ouuuu shiiit

i was almost there until he stopped and hovered over me, he kissed me passionately causing me to taste my nectar all on his lips. our tongues wrestled with one another and i was craving him even more now.

he stood completed up. unbuckled his pants and dropped them and his boxers. and the man is BEYOND GIFTED! i was very impressed by his tongue skills and how big he was but it's not that easy to please me, i'm needy i need more attention with different positions. so i pulled him on top of me and we started back kissing.

he reached down and inserted his member inside me and booooy did it fill me up. his strokes started off long and slow just for a warmup.. then he begin to pick up the pace..

as he continued to thrust in and out of me he began to kiss my neck. i wrapped my legs around his waist as i gripped his back..

Zhuri: oouuu fuck daddy

he pulled himself outta me, placed my legs on his shoulders, went down and started eating me again. at that point i bout LOST IT. he paid extra attention to my clit, sucked on it and then slid two fingers inside of me.

Zhuri: OH GOD!

he kept my legs up and slid right back in and continued thrusting at the same pace as before. god this man was tryna drive me insane. i knew it was time to switch positions.

Zhuri: i want to sit on it daddy

he looked at me and smirked. he assumed position and laid on the bed. i climbed on top
of him and slid right on it. i placed my feet on the bed and began to bounce on my tippy toes. i picked up the speed and you could hear the clapping sound from our skin/bodies hitting each other. as i rode him he placed his thumb right on my clit and begin to rub it sending me through the roof.

Zhuri: shit!

i began to ride him more intensely. my moans were louder and his heavy breathing turned into groans and soft moans.

Giveon: zhuri...

i smirked.

Zhuri: hmmm yeah say my name daddy

i rocked my hips forward and then backwards for a while then started back bouncing this fat ass on his gifted member. his hands made his way to my hips gripping them firmly as his member twitched inside me letting me know that he was about to approach his climax and i wasn't too far behind him.

Giveon: fuck i'm about to cum

Zhuri: give me that nut daddy....

before i knew it his grip on my hips became firmer and my legs began to shake and we both was reaching our climax.

Giveon: ZHURI!!!

Zhuri: AAH DADDY!!!

...

i clasped right on top of him. we both were breathing heavy and exhausted.

Zhuri: *breathing heavily* trying to figure out which one of us gonna be stuck...

Giveon: *laughs* i guess we're both stuck.