Just The Two Of Us ~ Quincy ((REQUESTED BY JADE))

A/N: one of my sweet readers requested a imagine with Mr. Quincy Brown ♥️ she asked and i shall deliver. this one is for you Jade 😘 thank you for your support! 🥰

                                    Jade
here it is another weekend without quincy. the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend and here i am sitting in this damn house. he has been shooting video promos for his new music all week which has made his schedule extremely busy. i was originally suppose to see him two days ago but something came up... like always. all my friends have plans with their boo's this weekend so i'm literally stuck in this stupid ass studio apartment alone. UGHHHH!!!

*buzz buzz*

Q ♥️
nice day out isn't it? ☺️☀️

Me
how would i know? i'm stuck inside 🤬

Q ♥️
let's change that 😜 meet me at the city park in an hour. don't be late 😘

Could it be??? was i gonna see my baby after a whole seven days!? i didn't waste another minute i hopped up from my bed and dashed into the bathroom. i jumped in the shower to freshen up. as soon as i got out the shower i begin to do my hair, my hair is naturally curly so i couldn't quite decide how i wanted it so i played it safe and decided to wear it natural as it is. i cleaned up my eye brows, threw on some lashes and made my way to my closet.

he told me to meet him at the park so i had no idea what he had in mind i just knew i didn't want to over due it with my outfit. so i searched threw my things and found a simple orange spaghetti strap jumpsuit, i put it on and threw on my cute sandals then searched for my sun hat.

i placed my hat on my head took one final look at myself in the mirror and made my way out the door.

i got in my car and drove to the park.
after 20-25 minutes of driving i made it to my destination. i parked my car, unbuckled my seatbelt, reached in my purse grabbed my sunglasses and lip balm. i put on some lip balm on and slid my sunglasses on and got out the car.

i walked along the side walk and pulled out my phone to send quincy a text.

Me
hereeeee 😊

when i looked up i saw my honey standing in a open field next to what seem to be a picnic set up. i smiled and made my way over to him.

Jade: aww! all this for little ole me *greets him and gives him a kiss*

Quincy:anything for my lady *kisses her back* mhmm... i sure do miss those lips. give me one more

Jade: *smiles and kisses again*

Quincy: i couldn't let you stay in the house alone another day so i insisted that we at least enjoyed this beautiful weather TOGETHER.

Jade: *smiles and looks at him*

Quincy: and maaaybeee we can sneak back home afterwards for a little night cap *winks*

Jade: *laughs a little* a nap cap would
be nice but i dunno if your schedule would allow that

Quincy: i'm my own boss baby. my schedule allows whatever i want it to.

Jade: *smirks and looks around at the picnic set up* what's in the basket and cooler?

Quincy: let's have sit down and look.

we sat down on our white picnic cloth and he opened the basket. he pulled out all my favorite grilled cheese and jalapeño chips.

Jade: aww babe!

at this point i felt like i was on top of the world. he knew just what to do to make me happy.

Quincy: and to wash it all down i brought *he opens the cooler* root beer .. and some water root beer is really your thing

Jade: *laughs a little and leans in to kiss him* thank you baby.

Quincy: anything for you baby. *kisses her back*

Jade: *picks up a chip, and eats it*

Quincy: jade... it's been something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now and what better time to tell you than now.

hearing those words come from his mouth caused my anxiety to rise. my stomach instantly tied into knots and my heart fell straight to the floor.

Jade: uhh.. what's up? *curious*

Quincy: when we first got together i wasn't quite sure about us and how it'll work. i wasn't sure if i was stable enough, wasn't sure if you were gonna be patient and understanding, wasn't quite sure if the time was right for such commitment. but one thing i was for sure of is my love for you. i knew from the very start that you were destined to be my one and only. i just wanted to tell you that i appreciate you for all that you do even the small things. thank you for cooperating with my crazy ass schedule and supporting my career. i love you more than anything in this world and i'm gonna give you everything your heart desires and so much more because you deserve it.

tears filled up in my eyes and those knots in my stomach turned into butterflies

Jade: aww baby i love you so much more. you mean the world to me and i'm here to stay forever. i know your schedule is crazy right mow because you're on your grind right now and i respect that. i know deep down inside that your heart belongs to me and that's all that matters.

Quincy: *smiles* just the two of us against the world kid

Jade: wouldn't have it any other way *smiles*