All The Things ~August Alsina

Lennox

knock knock knock

here i was standing on august doorstep disturbing his peace for the FOURTH time this month..

"AUGUST! open the door"

the door then opened and there stood a shirtless august.

August: yoo lenny its 1:00am what could possibly be wrong *rubbing his eyes*

Lennox: *brushes pass him* you know what!? i can't take it anymore.

August: well come on in lenny *closes the door behind her*

Lennox: *flops on the couch and takes her heels off* i asked him for ONE romantic dinner! SIMPLE but he couldn't even do that right

August: *sits next to her *

Lennox: *stand up and begin to pace the floor with anger* i mean am i asking for to much? nah nah i'm not asking for much hell i KNOW my worth

August: *yawns*

Lennox: *pauses in mid step and looks at august* awww poodie are you sleepy?

August: *stretches his arms out* i could use a few more hours

Lennox: WELL TOUGH LUCK! *knocks his arms out the air and flips back next to him* UGHH! i just wanna know what do i have to do to get the man of my dreams

August: *sighs and gets up* i'll go get the wine..

Lennox: and chips please.. plenty of chips

August: *makes disgusted face* that's not a good combination at all

Lennox: umm excuse me!? are you the one digesting it?

August: *doesnt reply and goes to the kitchen*

august knew exactly how to make me feel better. just having someone to rant to means everything to me. they don't even have to make a comment about my situation just knowing that they are genuinely listening to me is all that matters.

he came back into the living room with wine and my favorite barbecue potato chips. i went on and on for about two hours with limited responses from august.

August: i know exactly what you need *gets up and goes to his bluetooth speaker and connects his phone*

Lennox: what are you doing?

*all the things by joe starts to play*

Lennox: *laughs*

August knew this was my all time favorite song..

August: *starts to sing* tell me what kind of man would treat his woman so cold

Lennox: *sips her wine and looks at august, then smiles*

August: treat you like you're nothing when you're worth more than gold *walks towards lennox*

Lennox: *sits her glass down and smiles*

August: *holds his hand out* may i have this dance madam?

Lennox: *smirks and takes his hand*

*they begin to dance and august continues to sing*

August: La La La La Laaa, i'd put a string of pearls right in ya hand, make love on a beach of jet black sand... outside in the rain we can do it all night.. i'll touch all the places he would not...

he held me close as we sway left to right with the rhythm of the music. body 2 body, cheek 2 cheek... then all of a sudden i heard august sing in my ear

"baby i wanna do all of the things your man won't do... i'll do them for you"

our eyes met and before we knew it our lips were locked together. it felt so good, i didn't want to pull away.

i always wondered when my 'dream guy' would show up.. who would've thought that he was standing right in front of me....