Bed ~ Algee Smith

Soni

**MATURE CONTENT**

As I sat in my dark room listening to the rain drops hit my window pane, I heard my boyfriend for two years enter our two bedroom apartment. Algee has just signed a five year contract with PRADA fashion label and he was working on a project with FOX studios, so having alone time with him was nearly impossible. tonight was the first time he made it home before midnight since working with PRADA. I knew we would be able to watch at least one movie before bed.. so i was excited!

Soni: Heeey Babe, you're home early *gets up and greets algee in front of their bed*

Algee: we wrapped up things kind of early tonight on set. *stands in front of soni and wraps his arms around her waist*

Soni: *smiles and pecks algee lips* well your dinner is in the microwave you should go eat.

Algee: *looks down at soni with lust in his eyes while biting his lower lip* i think i may wanna skip straight to dessert

Soni: *smiles* you can have all the dessert you want after you eat mister

Algee: you're no fun *lets go if her waist and walks out the room to go eat his dinner*

   Soni
As i watched him walk out our bedroom to go eat his dinner  i took the opportunity to run into the bathroom to freshening up. i had just picked up some sexy lingerie when i went shopping the previous day and tonight was the night for me to put it on and make the night memorable. I took my hair out my lazy bun and let my natural curls dangle. i ran to the closet and pull out the black & pink shopping back and held the sexy black lingerie in my hand as i went back to the bathroom to put it on. i applied lip gloss on my plump lips and applied a little mascara on my eyelashes. i wasn't to big on make up, mascara and lip gloss was all i needed to complete my look. after i finish i ran back to the closet and grabbed a few candles to light up. i got the matches out my draw and lit them up. i turned off my two lamps near the bed and the bathroom light. i connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker and played music. about 20 minutes later i heard algee walking up the stairs. i quickly hopped in the bed and laid on my side with my head propped  up on my hand.

Algee: *chuckles* i knew you were up to something

Soni: *moves closer to the edge of the bed and pulls algee closer to her* i told you after you finished dinner you could have desert

**Song Switches**
**Now Playing: J Holiday - Bed

Algee: *smiles and kisses her*

Soni:  *kisses him back and starts to lift his shirt  up without breaking the kiss*

Algee: *breaks the kiss and removes his shirt, then gently lays soni on the bed while he removes his pants. he then begins to kiss soni in all the right places. from her neck to her belly button. he proceeds to kiss her thighs and work his way to her inner thighs then he starts tugging on her thong with his teeth. he removes her thong with his teeth and takes them and toss them onto the floor. he places soni legs on his shoulders and start to eat her out.*

Soni: *soni begins to moan as he lick and sucked on all the right places. she felt herself getting even more excited and even more wetter. after a few minutes she felt herself reaching her climax*

Algee: *after she reach her climax, algee then removes his boxers and hovers over soni and fully inserts hisself inside her. he begins to slowly thrust in and out of her. after a few moment he begin to thrust faster*

Soni: *wraps her legs around algee waist making him go deeper as she moans out his name*

Algee: *continues to thrust while he places sweet kisses on her lips then kisses her neck. few minutes later they both reached their climax. algee rolls over and lays on the side of her*

Soni: *lays her head on his chest and props her leg on his leg* i love you babe

Algee: *smiles and kisses her forehead* i love you too baby girl

*they both drift off to sleep*