Come Back To Me - Michael B Jordan Pt. 3

Jedicah

It's been three months since me and micheal separated. i considered his plan but i just couldn't do it. every morning when i saw his face i wanted to punch him. i couldn't stand the sight of him so i had to leave. but i can't lie i do miss him. he's been checking on me and the baby everyday since i left, sometimes i can't help but think if i'm overreacting. the question "should i take him back" replays in my head every single day. i wanted a family with michael more than anything i just don't know if i could trust him. is this worth fighting for? will it be a waste of time? should i just let it go? damn.. i'm really overthinking this shit. if my heart is really his, he'll come back to me.

Michael
just got in my trailer from shooting a scene
just wanted to check on you and the baby

we're fine...

Michael
you sure? have you ate? any morning sickness?

i'm fine michael. we're fine

should i just tell him? should i tell him how i felt and what i wanted? or do i just let it go. my mind is so confused but my heart knows what it wants.

Me
no i'm not okay. can you stop by after shooting.

Michael
yes i'll be there as soon as i can.

hours passed and i laid in my bed and prayed to god and asked him to guide me in the right direction. moments later i heard a knock on my door. i got up and went to the door to answer it. there stood michael.

Jedicah: *opens the door and lets him in* hey.

Michael: *walks in the small apartment* hey. you okay? the baby okay? i came as soon as we were done.

Jedicah: yes. we're fine i just wanted to talk to you *closing her door* you want something to drink?

Michael: no thanks i'm good

Jedicah: *makes her way to the living room couch*

Michael: so what's up.

Jedicah: *sits down on the couch and pats the cushion next to her signaling him to sit next to her*

Michael: *sits next to her*

Jedicah: i literally been praying since i told you to stop by til the moment you knocked on my door...

Michael: you sureeee you okay?

Jedicah: i'm fine... but our relationship has been on my mind heavy and it's beginning to be draining. michael what you did hurt me and put me in a position that i never thought i'd be.

Michael: i hate that i put you in that position jedicah and i'm sorry. like i said before if i can go back in time i wouldn't even made that choice.

Jedicah: as much as i've tried to hate you i just couldn't. i tried not to miss you, i tried not to think about you, i tried to tell myself that i didn't love you but i just couldn't bring myself to say it.

Michael: baby i'm willing to do anything and everything to make it up you.

Jedicah: it's gonna take some time for me to trust you again michael but i wanna make us work.

Michael: so that means you're coming home?

Jedicah: yes i'm coming home.

Michael: i promise to never hurt again. i promise to give you and our child nothing but love and protection til the day i leave this earth

Jedicah: i hope so cause if you ever betray me like that again it's over and i'm not turning back.

Michael: *kisses her* i wouldn't expect nothing less.

Jedicah: *kisses him back*

A/N: i know i know it's short and a terrible ending. 🤦🏾‍♀️ i'm sorry!