Better ~ Luke James

Milo

~ Summer Evening ~
Milo: *lays upside down on the couch with her feet kicked up on the back of the couch*  ugghhhh! i'm soo freakin BORED!

*Milo gets a text message*

Luke
i'm coming to get you, be ready in 20 minutes  :)
Milo
where are we going?
Luke
on a ride. ;)

Milo: *hops off the couch and runs into the bathroom and gets in the shower,  she gets out the the shower 15 minutes later and goes to her closet and grabs her army green skirt and a comfy t shirt. after she gets dressed she goes look into the mirror and wet her hair allowing her hair to curl up. then she put on some lip gloss, applied mascara on her eye lashes, throw on her diamond silver ear rings, and grabs her comfy sneakers and put them on.  right when she finish tying her shoe laces she gets a text*
Luke
here  :) :)

Milo: *gets up and grabs her keys and walks to the door* i'm forgetting something ...

*milo feels around her neck*

Milo: OH SNAP! my necklace! *she runs back into her room and puts her necklace on*

NARRATOR: milo never leaves her house without her sterling silver necklace that says "Baby Girl". a very special person gave her and she promised that person that she will never leave her house without it on. she had forgotten she had taken it off a few days ago so she could have it polished and cleaned. thankfully she remembered and put it on just before she left the house.

Milo: woo.. now i'm ready. *milo walks out the house and locks her door*

 *milo walks out the house and locks her door*

**Milo

Luke: *leans on the passenger door of his all black jeep with tinted windows* bout time.. i said 20 minutes not 30.

Milo: *walking to the car* i'm sorry. i had to shower

Luke: *opening car door for her* you look nice.

Milo: *gets in the car* it's just shorts and a shirt.. nothing major but thank you

Luke: no matter what you have on you always look gorgeous to me *smiles and closes the door*

Milo: *blushes while putting on her seat belt and looks in back seat and sees a blanket and a cooler* umm luke where are we going?

Luke: *putting on seat belt ad chuckles* on a ride..

Milo: uhh what type of ride? *looks over at him*