Trevor Jackson ~ MY EVERYTHING

Alex

Trevor had been so patient with me and my crazy schedule this past month

Trevor had been so patient with me and my crazy schedule this past month. yesterday the deal i had been working on for months and finally been finalized. now i can have more free time for me and my baby.
i know things have been frustrating for him but i had planned to make it all up to him.

it was 7am and i had just got back in town from a business trip and i plan to be home and have everything set up before he wakes up but i needed to make a few stops first.

i got into my car i left parked at the airport and begin to drive to my destinations. i went to store after store gathering everything i needed to make this morning special.

after four store runs i had everything i needed. i made it home right at 8am. i knew trevor normally sleeps in on sundays so i had a few more hours to spare i also knew how hard he sleeps so waking him up was almost impossible.

i gathered everything and proceeded into the house. first thing i did was take off those nasty airport clothes and threw them into the washer along with the other clothes i had in my luggage. i quickly brushed my teeth then jumped into the shower, bathed and got out sliding into my robe. afterwards i went to the kitchen and begin to start on breakfast. i cooked pancakes, turkey bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes and prepared his favorite fruits by washing them and chopping them up.

while the food was cooking i begin to set the table. i sat two plates one the table along with silverware and then begin to spread rose peddles on the table. i placed two champagne glasses next to the plates for mimosas. i opened the kitchen blinds allowing the beautiful sun light up the room. i grabbed my speaker and turned on some low r&b music .

a few moments later the food was done. i rushed back upstairs, turned on our bedroom lights, jumped on top of him and started to wake up.

"BABE! wakey wakey!"

he begun to wake up.

"what time is it" he groaned

i leaned down and kissed his forehead
"time for you to get up. come on i made breakfast"

i got up and grabbed his armed to pull him up outta bed. he got up and followed me to the kitchen.

we got to the kitchen, he sat at the table and i started to fix his plate then i fixed mine. i pour us some mimosa in our glasses and sat down to enjoy our meal.

Trevor: all this for me? what's the occasion

Alex: there's no occasion, i just love you. i know it's been frustrating lately with my schedule

Trevor: *eats a grape* i love you more baby, and i know it's been stressful but it's all for a good cause right?

Alex: yes of course everything is settled. the deal was finalized yesterday

Trevor: well congratulations baby. i knew you could do it.

Alex: thank you baby thank you. and to make
up for lost time i brought us tickets to the west side story premiere tonight. ya know something for us to experience together then we can go out for dinner afterwards

Trevor: then maybe a little dessert afterwards *winks*

Alex: *laughs while eating fruit* you can have all the dessert you want baby

Trevor: *raises his glasses* here's to us baby.

Alex: *raises her glasses* thank you from taking me away from my pain and bringing me to paradise. *smiles* here's to us babe

*they toast*