My Little Secret ~ Drake

Dana

me and aubrey has been messing around for a while now

me and aubrey has been messing around for a while now. at first being his side chick was mad uncomfortable. i couldn't stand sharing him. but his relationship with his girl was complicated. plus me and him been friends since degrassi  days. it'll be weird if people found out. so that's why i keep him as my little secret... and i am his..

-At Dana's House-

Dana: okay everything set... now all i gotta do is send the text *sitting on the couch*

(Text Messages)

Dana
come over 😏

                                                          Aubrey
                                                            bet. 😎

Dana: *smirks* perfect..

as waited for aubrey's arrival i went into my room to find something sexy to put on. i rambled through my lingerie and couldn't find nothing to fit the mood. so i decided to slide my red silky robe on, i went to the bathroom to freshen up my hair and lip gloss. just as i put the top on my gloss i got a knock on the door.

i went to answer it, and when i opened it up there he was. my tall handsome prince charming was standing in my doorway.

he glance around my apartment and saw the rose peddles leading into bedroom. i gently took
his hand and lead him that way.

when he got into the room saw more rose peddles, candles were lit, and a body of baby oil was sitting on my dresser.

i picked my phone up which was connected to my bluetooth and turned the music on low. i kissed his lips softly before i started to undress him. i could tell his member was ready to bust out his pants but i still took my time undressing him.

once i got him undressed i stepped back and dropped my robe revealing my naked body.

"Lay on your stomach"

once he laid on the bed flat on his stomach. i dabbed a little baby oil into my palm and climbed on top of him. i rubbed my hands together and then begin rubbing it on his back.. and a little on his shoulders... then gave him a full massage. once i got him comfortable and relaxed i begin to place soft kisses down his back... then worked my way back up kissing his shoulders... then his ear... after i placed a soft kiss on his ear i begin to whisper sweet things in his ear, massaging his shoulders a bit..

i had him right where i wanted him. i told him to turn over and lay on his back, and he did as he was told. before i knew it i had more baby oil in my hands rubbing it all over my body, making sure every part of my body was oiled up. i poured a little on my breast and begin to massage them. as he watched me, he begin to bite his lips while his member poked at my entrance. i then leaned down and begin to kiss and nibble on his neck. then our lips connected, kissing each other slow and sloppy. i felt his hands grip my ass, at the moment i knew it was time. i reached down between my legs and slide his member inside me.

i adjusted to his size and then let my hips lead the way...

"shhh fuuuuuck"

i heard him groan. those words motivated me to
pick up the pace. i speeded things up a little, and begin bouncing up and down. hearing the sound of him sliding in and out of me was like music to my ears. it turned me on even more and made me even wetter

my moans and his groans fill the room. it got hotter and my bounces grew more aggressively.

"fuuuck dana"

my moans got louder and i picked up the pace.. i gently placed my hands around his neck and he slapped my ass making it jiggle then gripped it hard.

my heart rate picked up as the tension grew in the room.

"shhiitt... i'm about to cum"

i smirked and continued to ride.. but i slowed down a little... teasing him

"unt unn don't stop"

i speeded things up once again... but this time we both reached our climax

"fuck! get up.. baby get up get up"

i ignored him and continued until he filled me up..

i then laid next to him and smiled

"she'll never guess in a million years that we got this thing going on"

......
.....

Dana: aubrey?

.......

*dana looks over at him and realizes he is knocked out*

Dana: *laughs, kissing his cheek and then lays her head on his chest, then she drifts off to sleep*