I Don't Wanna Be~ Woody McClain

Joey
lately things have been right between me and my boyfriend woody. we've been together since we were in high school. the relationship wasn't easy at first but we were young, too young for commit but now we are in our late 20s. he's 29 and i'm 28. it's time for us to get married and start a family. i don't want to be a late bloomer like my mom. my mom had me at 35! she had several pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure and gestational diabetes so majority of her pregnancy she was on bed rest. she couldn't even go to the rest room she had to use a bed side toilet. i don't wanna go through that. woody seems to think that i'm rushing everything. but time is ticking and i'm ready to be a mommy.

End of POV

-At Woody's and Joey Home-

Woody: *sitting on the couch playing the game* FOUL! THAT WAS CLEARLY A FOUL BRO!! WOOW! 2k be cheating maaaan

Joey: *walks passes him and goes to the refrigerator to look at her calendar*

Woody: babe? while you in there can you grab me a bottle of water? *yells from couch*

Joey: *ignores him and count days on the calendar*

Woody: Babe!? *yells from couch*

Joey: *continue to count the days*

Woody: *pauses his game* JOEY!?

Joey: *count days and looks on her phone at a different looking calendar*

Woody: *gets up and goes into the kitchen and looks at her* soooo.... you didn't hear me calling you?

Joey: i'm sorry... i'm just trying to count ... *stops talking and starts continue to count on the calendar*

Woody: *walks over to the counter and looks at it with her* what the hell are you doing?

Joey: *stops counting and looks down at her phone for sec*

Woody: *snaps his fingers* heellooo!?

Joey: IM OVULATING! LET'S GO! *grabs woody by the arm and pull him*

Woody: ovulating? what? *yanks his arm away from joey* joey are we seriously going through this again?

Joey: what do you mean woody? YES! because time is ticking and my eggs are waiting sooo come onnnn lets goooo! *grabs his arm and pulls him again*

Woody: *yanks his arm* you just can't rush these things. it has to happen naturally.

Joey: *sighs hard* i thought you wanted this as much as i did woody

Woody: i do but you're rushing and there's no need to rush.. if it was meant to be it will be *walks away and goes to the living room to finish playing the game*

Joey: *stands there with her arms folded in disbelief*

Woody: *flops on the couch and starts back playing the game*

Joey: *storms into the living room* do you want to be with me.

Woody: *sighs in frustration* of course i do joey.... if i didn't i wouldn't be here with you.