On Bended Knees~Trey Songz

Mali

Mali: i saw it! you were flirting with her! *throwing my keys on the bed* every fucking restaurant you and that same exact waitress always find a way to "talk"

Trey: mali she asked me was i enjoying my meal and i simply said yes

Mali: yeah whatever trey i'm not fucking stupid. i smell your dirtiness from all the way over here. you foul man. *standing against the dresser* can't even have a peaceful dinner

Trey: i don't see why you're so jealous ... *taking off his watch while chuckling* aint like i'm sleeping with the girl..

Mali: what? *pauses*

Trey: what? ... *pauses* yoo baby wait.. i didn't mean it like that

Mali: *looks at him and then picks up her keys and begins to storm off*

Trey: *follows her and tries to reach for her*

Mali: don't fucking touch me *throws her hands up and stomps down the stairs*

Trey: *stops at the beginning of the steps* baby!?

Mali: *ignores him and storms out the house slamming the door behind her*

*mali angrily gets in her car and slam the car door*

Mali: ughh! *sighs in frustration*

i was highly upset..

Mali: why would he say that knowing what we've been through... it's clear he doesn't care shit about me or this relationship. i don't know why i give him chances. he somehow always disappoint me! ALWAYS! he's so fucking inconsiderate! ughhh...i just need to get away...

i started my car and pulled out the driveway. i drove all around town. windows crack and sun roof open.

i drove all around the enjoying the music and the beautiful evening.

after two hours of driving i found myself parked in the local park parking lot.

i instantly thought of trey. i love trey. he was my everything. but i'm so scared of being hurt again. i could be a little extra but i hate the thought of trey being flirtatious with other women. i just can't keep feeling like this

**FLASHBACK

Mali: YOU CHEATED ON ME! *crying and hitting trey in his chest*

Trey: *grabs her hands* baby stop.. im sorry!

Mali: *falls onto the bed and crys in her hands*

**END OF FLASHBACK

Mali: *hold back tears*

**FLASHBACK

Mali: i think i should move in with my sister for a while *holding duffle bag*

Trey: you're breaking up with me?

Mali: we just need time apart

*END OF FLASHBACK

Mali: *begin to cry a little*

**FLASHBACK

Trey: *smiles* let me take you on a date just me and you ma

Mali: fine.. *smiles* but we aren't together.

Trey: just two beautiful people enjoying dinner right? *smiling*

**END OF FLASHBACK

buzz, buzz, buzz

i got a message on my phone...

Trey
babe.. i'm sorry. 🥺

Trey
can you please come back.

ignore it ...

Trey
i know you probably hate me right now. but please hear me out. you are truly the love of my life and i apologize for my actions later. i now know what life is without you. i never meant to hurt you. these other women doesn't compare to you. you are truly one in a million and i hate to be the jackass who misses out on all your love. i want you to know that i'm sincere and i truly apologize for my actions. mali i love you. please come back so we can talk face to face.

Trey
please ... say something

i begin to thing of all the good times me and trey had and i laughed at some of the memories.. the fact is me and trey has PLENTY good times.. honestly we've had more good times than bad times... and that's all that matters

as much as i wanted to hate him, and block him my heart just wouldn't let me.. it's like my heart took over my brain, before i knew it i was replying...

Mali
on my way!

and just like that... i was driving back over...

maybe i am one of those chicks who believes in second chances but i love chris and nothing was gonna change it.

i got to the house, hopped out the car and entered the house with the key i had.

when i walked in trey walked down the stairs, approached me and instantly got on his knees..

Trey: mali i'm swallowing my pride, saying i'm sorry, i'll stop pointing fingers the blame is on me. i wanna new life and i want it with you.. i'm down on my knees begging you please forgive me

i looked down at him and nodded my head

Mali: i forgive you....