His first kill Part two

Izuku watched helplessly as his mother's eyes finally went dark. The eyes once filled with so much joy and life, now as blank and unresponsive as a fish. Izuku didn't realize he'd been crying until he felt the cold drops hit his arm. The cold liquid disrupted his sadness and brought on some new feelings...Determination,Rage, and
I N S A N I T Y

A scowl began to appear on the boy's face, no longer sad but vengeful and twisted in rage and madness. He could feel the boiling underneath his skin and he began to think about what that BASTARD did to his kind sweet caring mother, who only wanted to take care of a family.The boy stood up and tucked the necklace from his mother under his shirt, he wouldn't want it to get dirty from the mess soon to come. He then went to his now-deceased mother's room and grabbed two things. A knife and poison. 

He and his mother had prepared for this day for years, for the day they would escape the monster together and live a quiet peaceful life away from all the busy city life. But the boy remembered 'Not all things go according to plan do they I-Z-U-K-U'. He crept silently into the living room, trembling for what was about to occur. He straightened his legs, gathered his courage, and...

L
     U
        N
             G
                 E
                        D.

That day Izuku learned some things a child should never know. That day he learned that a knife makes a wet 'Squelch' noise when it was shoved in the back of a bastard's knee. He learned that fire breathing hurts more than Kacchan's explosions. He learned to be small is better in a fight than being a big brute. And finally, he learned,

That revenge tastes even better than Katsudon.

~This time skip is brought to you by sending TEM to Cooleg!~

The now seven-year-old gently wrapped his burnt to a crisp arm with a steady and fast hand, with precision it would take a doctor, years of medical practice, and experience to learn. The bastard gave him 4th-degree burns after he was stabbed, but at least the job was still completed. Izuku could feel the sins on his back though even is his father was cruel and hurtful did he deserve death?

'Y E S. Of course he did, in fact after what he too my mother he should've suffered more' The insanity in the boy's eyes flared when thinking of that bastard asshole.His thoughts were interrupted when he accidentally made the bandage too tight in his stupor. He winced from the increase of blood and the pressure of the wrappings on his burns. Finally, now clean of blood after a shower and properly bandaged Izuku thought It was time to move on to the next step of the plan he and his mother made. He jumped off the counter and began to walk to the door before freezing.

His mother... What would he do without her, he knew of the plan they made, but it was always including her. There was never a plan with just him in it. He-He didn't know what to do.'Well,' He thought, 'If there's no plan I guess I'll have to make my own.' "First up, packing." He mumbled to himself, as he collected his belongings and any necessities for survival, such as soap, non-perishable foods, water, clothes, and Money.

Finally, with everything ready to go he walked into the living room, seeing the terrible state it was In. The couch and walls were burnt and covers in ash, there was blood all over the floors and walls, leading to the corpse of Midoriya Hisashi. And then, There was his sweet dead mother. Izuku teared up once more while thinking about her, he glanced at her because he couldn't stand to see her mangled figure. Before he left he decided to grab one more thing, not a necessity, but he needed to stay sane.He took a photo of him and his mom and extra medical supplies from his mother's room.

And then without another glance, he was gone, hopefully never to return to the horrid place.

697 words.

(Small AN- Am I moving the story to fast???)