On the run

He ran as far as his legs could take him, he was in tremendous pain. His feet hurt, and he was panting like a feral animal. Where was he even running? The answer to that, he did not know. He knew he could senselessly be running into danger, and yet he didn't care. He just wanted to get far far away from that house. Finally, He stopped for a breather after sprinting for another mile. Not only that, but he was sweating and couldn't calm his heart down.

He began to sway, before steadying himself on a nearby wall. 'Just a little longer. You can go farther.', He was pushing his limit and he couldn't stay awake much longer. And yet, he pushed on. Making it another half mile before collapsing. He observed his surroundings, he seemed to be in an alley behind a local grocery store. The bag he filled with his necessities felt like One Million Pounds, and he felt dead on his feet. He picked himself up and crawled to the large trash bin against the wall.

With his weak arms, he tried to move the green bin, and after a while, he moved it a little away from the wall. He huddled into the small space he made and shivered from the blistering cold. And with the sound of his feet hitting the ground no longer keeping him company, his thought began to wander. 'Why did I stop, they're going to find me now!' 'Oh God, I killed somebody I'm going to be arrested!', He began to shake, his anxiety getting the best of him and serving him irrational and crazy thoughts trying to frighten him further.

'Dumb DEKU'

'You are not my son'

'Your Quirkless

And yet out of the courses of voices one stood out. It sounded like a twisted and maddened version of his mothers, already making it terrifying yet the words it whispered were even worse. 

'You Killed someone didn't you, My little Izuku~' 

'You little demon- You liked didn't you~'

'You liked seeing the fear on that man's face when he realized he was weaker than the little deku~'

And he did, he reveled in the look of fright on his old man's face when he was stabbed with a poison tipped knife. He felt pure ecstasy when the blood sprayed from his neck. But why!? Why was he like this... was he like his father? 

NO! He would never become that monster, he swore to himself the first day he hit his mother that he would never abuse a child or his significant other. Or anyone at all, never would he hurt another good person who didn't deserve to be hurt. N E V E R Would he be that monster.

Izuku's eyes felt like sandbags and his body was sore from all the running. But he couldn't go to sleep. Else someone finds him. Yet, The more he tried to stay awake, the harder it was to keep his eyes open.