Creative title

The newly named Joker watched from a rooftop as Naomasa and Eraserhead began investigating and questioning people on the scene. The person who first saw and reported the scene was a middle aged man with blue hair and rainbow eyes, and when he saw the Joker's beautiful artwork he and Toga made, he threw up immediately. This made Izuku extremely proud, but he knew he had to leave when suddenly Earaserhead's gaze caught his retreating figure. He began to walk back to grans shop o get him off his trail as the hero began to follow him. And as quietly as he was, Izuku had lived for almost a year on the streets, so his senses were incredibly heightened.

Gran's shop came into view and so he sped his pace up, turning into an alley and jumping into the dumpster when earaser was preocuped looking at the shop. He sat in the garbage and changed his clothes back to his regular ones, hearing a faint 'Shit' from The hero. When he couldn't hear the hero's breathing anymore, he crawled out of the dumpster and began to walk into the grain shop. He did miss his shift after all.

At the counter sat gran who was looking quite tired, with bags under her eyes, and a messy bun instead of her long straight hair with a headband like normal. He cleared his throat, and her head shot up at light speed.

"Oh darling, where were you?! I was worried sick when you didn't come in this morning. Are you alright? Did anyone hurt you?! I swear if they did i'll rip out there kneecaps-"

Izuku interrupted her with a soft giggle, making her worried face melt into a soft smile. "I'M glad you're alright darling. But please send me a note or a heads up next time, okay?"

Izuku smiled brightly at her concern but just as he first met her, he realized two things. One; she counted his smile through his medical mask. Two; he never told her his name, and she never asked this the whole time, instead respecting his secrecy. And so, in a split second decision he took off his medical mask, and said in a soft gravelly voice, "Maigo, and I'll try my best".

Gran's smile shone like a star, lighting up the dimly lit store. "Thank you...Izuku'' She embraced him in her arms, holding him gently like he was her own grandson. And even though they'd only know each other for a short time, he might as well be her grandson she always wanted.

It was upsetting that she wouldn't be around much longer...

"Oh, Gran i actually wanted you to meet someone, they're not from this side of town but i met them the other day, and ummm... I-I hope you like them, Would-Would you like to meet them?"

Gran smiled at the sweet boy who brought joy and purpose to her life, "Dear, if you trust and like them, I don't see why I wouldn't."

And apparently that was the correct thing to say because his smile only shone brighter. He turned his head to the side and shouted, "Oneesan!"

While Gran was surprised to hear he held the other person as his sister even though he only met them the other day in his words, she was excited to see who her practical grandson held in such high regards.

From the automatic doors skipped a young teen, with long blond hair in a ponytail and an outfit that consisted of pink, black, and reds. She acted carefree but Gran could see the deep worry beneeth her facade. She made her way to Izuku and Gran and bowed politley. Gran chuckled, "Oh, no need for that darling. But it is good to see where Izuku's politeness stems from" The girl blushed furiously and smiled a toothy, goofy grin.

Izuku was happy to see his two favorite females were getting along, "Gran, this is my Oneesan-"

Toga interrupted him, "Anika Kyuketsuki!". When Izuku glanced at her curiously she winked. Making Izuku flash back to thier conversation before setting up the murder scene.

Flashback~~

"Hey, ZuZu. Because you're about to be known and stuff, and there's a chance you'll be recognized or found out I have an idea!"

Izuku looked up from writing in the blood, "Huh? What Oneesan?"

Toga began bouncing up and down, "What about.... Code names! Ya know so we did not find out immediately!"

Izuku happily agreed, "So what is my code name if your Anika?"

Toa tapped her chin in thought and began looking around for ideas. Then she saw it. LIke the poster, a simple thing that was interpreted in the maniacs mind into a name. It was an old cat, eating a dried chicken leg from KFC.

"What about Maigo!"

Izuku looked at her curiously before he realized what it ment, and happily nodded to the name. "Yeah!"

Regular time~~

Izuku nodded discreetly at her back.

Meanwhile Gran was completely oblivious, happily enjoying the fact that she had a second grandchild. A granddaughter in fact! She absolutely could not wait till she could spoil them both rotten.

But if only she got to see that day... If it wasn't for what happened next

(AN- 876 Words .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER. Okie goodnight my parasites <3 remember not to get addicted to pornography and drink bleach only on tuesdays!)